“Average for a highway exit Super 8 location” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #38 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Nashville, TN USA
“Average for a highway exit Super 8 location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This hotel would probably not make any of favorites list, but provided a basic bed and sleep after a long drive.
The hotel was selected based on brand name when I saw the highway sign.
Check in was fast and reception person was nice. Room was close to my parking spot.
Basic room. Cleanliness was ok, but ongoing maintenance upkeep was less impressive.
Free Internet was great. TV worked fine.
Room noise was pretty severe from highway and a railroad track somewhere nearby.
I cannot fault the hotel for location , but I would look at other options if in the area again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mraman, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/North/Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We here at the Super 8 would like to thank you for your kind review, and we apologize for the hwy and rail noise. We appreciate your business and look to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
COLDWATER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

i was satisfied with my stay at super 8 in little rock,ar. i did not have any problems or anything... i would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to review our motel. we appreciate your kind words about our hotel and look forward to serving you next time you may make the trip to N. Little Rock. Have a wonderful day.
MURFREESBORO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good truck parking. Good location for me. Rooms need to be updated,and minor repairs attended to before they get to be major repairs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to review our motel. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel, the minor problems which you stated will immediately be looked into and will be fixed immedietly. we here at the Super 8 look forward to serving you next time you may make the trip to N. Little Rock. Have a wonderful day.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed here for a week for business and must say that I enjoyed my stay. Good room, good beds,nice tv, and friendly service. They also have an indoor pool, that even though I didn't use it, looked very nice. I would recommend it to anyone traveling in the North Little Rock area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a great day.
Christiansburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I were traveling through Arkansas on way to Natchez, MS and thought we would stop and sightsee a little in Little Rock. Checked internet for Hotels in the area not far from interstate. Good reviews for this one so booked it a week ahead of
planned stop. Got there, checked in and was given a room that had window raised about 6 inches, thought this a bit odd since it was ground level. Kind of odd smell when we went in and AC was not on so thought maybe reason. Shut window and turned on AC. Internet did not work, front desk had no clue, said someone had gone into town and would be back within 30 min to check. The longer we stayed in room the more offensive the smell became and our eyes and nose were burning, began to taste odd taste in our mouth. Decided to pack up and ask for refund as we might really be sick with breathing whatever all night. Girl at front desk had no clue as to why the window was up or the smell. Called manager and she said she had raised it two days prior and had not rented the day before.....why in the world did they rent to us? Not a busy place and I had made reservations ahead!!! Refunded our money but never explained reason for raised window or oder in room!! Not recommend at all! Not sure Super 8 Hotels will be on our list of places to stay again! 8-20-12

Room Tip: Go smell the rooms and check floors/carpets for dampness and or oders
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
mraman, Manager at Super 8 Little Rock/North/Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your review in regards to your experience at our hotel. We strive to meet guest expectations and apologize that your experience was not the best. Windows of guest rooms are left open for air circulation, and are done in groups. We, as all hotels, have an on-going deep clean process. With that said, a guest room is rentable when the window is open.

Internet is password protected for our guests to access the highest speed possible. Being a hotel in a high-traffic area, we would prefer that our guests get access to the internet and no one else. For this reason, we have password protected internet. The password can only be obtained if you call the front desk from a guest room. On behalf of the staff at our hotel, I do apologize that our on-going deep clean method did not meet your needs.
Lake Forest, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

After driving through the late night, I needed a place to get a few hours of sleep and a shower. When the highway signs said Super 8, and the hotel looked okay on the outside, I was sold.

A few weird things: there's a phone booth-sized after-hours lobby where I checked in, where I was separated from the manager with bulletproof glass. It didn't really give me the best impression of the hotel or the neighborhood. The internet was password-protected, but the password wasn't in the room or on the keycard - I called the front desk several times to get the code because my computer kept forgetting it.

Bed was comfortable, but the room was a bit tired. I realize it isn't a five-star hotel, nor was I paying for one, but the vanity sink was cracked, the bathroom door was stained and didn't close well, and the shower had very little pressure.

The hotel has a free breakfast, but I did not get to partake. The two managers that I met, during the overnight and morning shifts, were top-notch. While I wasn't extremely disappointed with the hotel; if I need to stop in Little Rock again, I'll probably give somewhere else a try.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your response. We strive to meet our guest expectations and greatly appreciate your review. We take every response and adjust accommodations to meet guest expectations. With that said, your review will be considered and proper action will be taken. I hope in the future you give us a chance to serve you once again.

Been to Super 8 Little Rock/North/Airport? Share your experiences!