“Not a place I would take my wife.” 2 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock
Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7900 Scott Hamilton Dr., Little Rock, AR 72209   |
Ranked #50 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
“Not a place I would take my wife.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

My stay was tolerable, but not a place I would take my wife. Restaurants are at next exit, people moving around most of the night. I felt insecure at this facility. Door to bathroom was fill of holes, tub was dirty, I had to wash the tub out before showering. Caulking around tub was broken and partly missing. Refrigerator did not work. Room had a offensive odor, fortunately I had air freshener in the car. First and last time staying at Best Value Inn.

• Stayed August 2012

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

A/C worked fine but you could barely move around the room.
If you are looking to just sleep there it's fine.

• Stayed June 2012
Katherine, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

We paid $63ish for our room. There was no fitted sheet over the bed, just a flat sheet which was thin and had holes. The mattress was comfy, but you could tell it was used. I was overly thrilled with the room and the bathroom door was hard to shut. There wasn't much to breakfast. And there was no internet service. The hotel clerk said there were no problems, but I was never able to get online.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Kaleish, other at Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced . We have addressed the issues you mentioned. We hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.
Management
Murphysboro, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

Our first mistake was booking a one-star hotel through Priceline. We go the gamut; four-star through one-star, depending on our needs. This night we just wanted cheap. It turns out, with fees, the hotel's advertised rates (39.99) were cheaper than the Priceline deal we got. Oh well...

In favor of this older place, as we were unloading our car we noticed some workmen hauling off a truckload of old, stained and well beaten down mattresses. To our pleasant surprise, we had a new mattress in our room. The sheets didn't fit and there were holes in the blankets, but we had a new mattress.

The wireless internet was intermittent. I called the desk and they said "It resets everyday at 7:00. Well it took an hour to "reset".

There was no continental breakfast, just coffee, and the nearby Waffle House was so dirty we didn't go in. Fortunately, the next exit west had several eateries so we got some breakfast to go and took it back to the room.

I can't really complain too much, for being a One-Star. It was clean enough, ,so I guess we got what we paid for.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock

Address: 7900 Scott Hamilton Dr., Little Rock, AR 72209
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #50 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock 2*
Our beautiful Little Rock Arkansas Hotel, Americas Best Value Inn, will certainly make your visit to Little Rock comfortable and enjoyable. Our property has 80 rooms including standard rooms, business rooms, and suites, so no matter what you're traveling for we have the right accommodations for you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.