My family of 3 (myself my husband and our 5 yr old daughter) stayed here on a Thursday night, they were fairly close to Verizon Arena (we were in town for a Justin Bieber concert) and were very close to many nice family restaurants (we ate at Copelands! very reasonably priced and good portions - GREAT FLAVOR!) Upon walking in to the hotel (Brenden - I believe) gave our daughter a bag with a water bottle and a bag of Cheetos in it. They checked us in at 12. which was early, (we did call ahead) the lobby was spacious, inviting, clean, and looked fresh, not super outdated like a lot of hotel chains in this price range. Walking into our room we were very surprised, our 2 queen room had a beautiful bathroom with granite like counter tops and a tub/shower combo and a very nice vanity and mirror. the room itself had a flat screen television a sink/counter with microwave above and fridge below a fold out couch with a coffee table and chair a desk with a very comfortable chair (the wifi was fast and easy to connect to) and then the beds... very clean and comfortable. The blankets were great (not like the scratchy ones in most hotel chains. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and the hottub downstairs, they were clean and not over chlorinated. Our 5 year old who used the bathroom in the pool area came out saying "mom this bathroom is beautiful" :) after swimming the kids (my husband and our 5 year old) enjoyed a quick nap while I got ready for the concert and found that they had an assortment of fresh cookies at the front desk for guests. Which they were very pleased to find when they woke up. Check out is noon, which was great for us, we slept in before going downstairs for breakfast, there were tons of options pancakes, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, milk, an assortment of cereals, toasts, and bagels, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, juice and all the fixens. Then we still had plenty of time to go for another swim and get ready and get out on time. We were very surprised and pleased with our stay and recommend this as a place to stay for anyone looking in the little rock area! If we come back through this will definitely be where we stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest all suite hotel in West Little Rock Arkansas is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, conveniently located to I-430 exit 4, adjacent to downtown Little Rock. Our hotel is located within a short drive of the Shackleford Crossing Retail and Financial District, Westlake Business Park/Kroger Center. We are also close to downtown, State House Convention Center, and Center and Park Plaza Mall. Many restaurants are within 3 Miles of the hotel. Special in room amenities include free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, sofa sleeper and wet bar. Our hotel also offers complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Businesses: Alltel, Fidelity Information Services, Axiom, Euronet, Farm Bureau, ARKSYS. Hospitals: Arkansas Heart Hospital, Children's Hospital, Baptist Hospital UAMS, St.Vincents and Veterans Hospital. Universities: University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR), University of Arkansas for Medical Services (UAMS), Remington College and Pulaski Tech. Local attractions: Clinton Presidential Library, State Capitol building, Alltel Arena, River Market, The Little Rock Zoo Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Little Rock West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Little Rock West
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Little Rock West Hotel Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Holiday Inn