Not deluxe, but it had everything we needed. The management, especially Jamel and Han, were very pleasant and helpful. We'll definitely stay there in the future. We had both a one bedroom suite and a studio suite for three of us. That gave us lots of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites West Little Rock, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD/CD player. Borrow your favorites from our free DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard were you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pet are welcome; one pet limit per suite with a non-refundable fee of $75 for 1 to 7 days, $150 for 7 plus days. Pet weight cannot exceed 60 lbs. Pet policy must be signed at check-in. Call hotel for copy of pet policy. Room cleaning is provided once every 7 days. The maximum # of people allowed (including children) in a room is 2 in a room with 1 bed and 4 in a room with 2 beds. The front desk is open 24 hours. Guest room packages available. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Hotel Little Rock
- Candlewood Suites Little Rock
- Candlewood Little Rock
- Little Rock Candlewood Suites