I stayed at this hotel last night. When I was checking in, there was a man standing at the desk, who stood there the whole time the front desk attendant was checking me in. I actually asked if he was staying there, as he wasn't wearing a uniform shirt. He said he had been staying there for a few months. The attendant then handed me my key, and announced "You're in room 215"....I should have asked for another room right then, but I didn't
The room was ok, no shampoo,no lotion, only conditioner Room was clean. Nicely appointed kitchenette, lots of plugs for electronic charging.
At about 9ish, I was asleep, the phone rang, and it was "the manager of the hotel" saying they had some issues with some rooms, and needed to get more information. For my time they would give me 15% off my bill.....SCAM SCAM SCAM........I hung up immediately, and called the front desk to report. No hotel EVER calls your room for "more info" or credit card info. NEVER give this info out over the phone!
When I was leaving this morning at 5:30 am, the same gentleman that I reported it to was still working the desk. I asked him to have the general manager call me today, and as 6pm, I have heard nothing.
I would absolutely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone who may be slightly concerned about security. DEFINITELY not to a woman traveling solo. If I had to stay in Little Rock a second night, I would have changed hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites West Little Rock, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD/CD player. Borrow your favorites from our free DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard were you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pet are welcome; one pet limit per suite with a non-refundable fee of $75 for 1 to 7 days, $150 for 7 plus days. Pet weight cannot exceed 60 lbs. Pet policy must be signed at check-in. Call hotel for copy of pet policy. Room cleaning is provided once every 7 days. The maximum # of people allowed (including children) in a room is 2 in a room with 1 bed and 4 in a room with 2 beds. The front desk is open 24 hours. Guest room packages available. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Hotel Little Rock
- Candlewood Suites Little Rock
- Candlewood Little Rock
- Little Rock Candlewood Suites