Candlewood Suites is one of our two favorite places to stay while traveling. I have mixed feelings about this one. Several years ago we stayed at another in a different city in Arkansas and said we would not go back to that one. I kind of feel the same about this one tho I can't put my finger on why. When we checked in we felt the lobby needed more lighting, It was not what I would call inviting unlike most of the Candlewoods. The young man who checked us in gave us a price and showed us a room close to the desk just so my husband could be assured that there would be a recliner. It happened to be a handicapped room and tho we didn't need that type of room we took it as it was close to unloading the car etc. He then told us he made a mistake on the price and it would be $10.00 more. Had he told us it was because of the handicapped room we would have said we would take another room but didn't think of it at the time. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. We asked for an extra blanket so my husband could sleep in the recliner (just like home), it was issued to us and when we checked out we were asked where the blanket was. I felt like they thought we were taking it with us. I don't really haveanything bad to say about this property. Just did not feel comfortable and may or may not stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites West Little Rock, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD/CD player. Borrow your favorites from our free DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard were you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pet are welcome; one pet limit per suite with a non-refundable fee of $75 for 1 to 7 days, $150 for 7 plus days. Pet weight cannot exceed 60 lbs. Pet policy must be signed at check-in. Call hotel for copy of pet policy. Room cleaning is provided once every 7 days. The maximum # of people allowed (including children) in a room is 2 in a room with 1 bed and 4 in a room with 2 beds. The front desk is open 24 hours. Guest room packages available. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Candlewood Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Hotel Little Rock
- Candlewood Suites Little Rock
- Candlewood Little Rock
- Little Rock Candlewood Suites