“NIce Room with Cooking option” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Pune, India
“NIce Room with Cooking option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

This hotel have the comfortable room with option of cooking with all cutlery provided in room... very near to the downtown you can enjoy night life of little rock in downtown...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Monticello, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I was hesitant to stay here because of the previous review, but I am very glad we did! We have never stayed at a Candlewood property so I was a touch hesitant. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly at all times. The rooms were very clean, as was the entire hotel. The beds were comfortable and there was an extra pillow in the closet. Overall it was a great value, a clean and comfortable hotel for a decent price. The only downside to the hotel is that the running water, when others are taking showers in other rooms, is loud and we were awakened early one morning because of this. I would definately stay here again and will look for other ICH hotels for my next stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
PDX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stay in Candlewood Suites as often as possible because their rooms are spacious, pleasant, and pet-friendly. The Little Rock one, though, was by far the worst hotel (of any) on our very long cross-country road trip. Sure, it's a little older and run-down, and the room smelled damp and looked a little shabbier than usual, but what really killed us was the omnipresence of loose HUMAN HAIR.

Yes, pieces of obviously human hair (honestly, pet hair would not have bothered us nearly as much) were lounging in all corners of the bathroom; no sooner would I have cleaned them up than one of our socks would pick up more from the carpet to deposit on the glossy white tile. Short hairs, longer hairs, stiff, fine--it was an impressive and ongoing accumulation, magically regenerating in the bathroom. But the worst, The Worst, was when upon finishing my shower, I pulled a bath towel from the rack, opened it and began to dry myself off, and looked down at my legs to see a single long (like 12" long) black wiry hair clinging to my bare shin. Yes, hair IN THE TOWEL. And now, ON MY BODY.

I'm not a neat freak, and I'm a pretty durable and adaptable traveler; it takes a lot for a hotel to really cross the line for me. Over the last month I had stayed in probably ten hotels and motels all across the country, including other Candlewood Suites and tiny roadside motels and remote Super 8s, some of them nice and some of them not--but this hotel was by far the weirdest and worst experience I'd had. Very disappointed. I'll continue to go to Candlewood Suites, but I'd steer clear from this one.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Stayed here recently for business trip. Conviently located for me. I use Candlewood for my construction crew and for myself when I need to be at the jobsite. This place is clean and has everything I need to stay a night or a month! The folks who run Candlewood are great to work with. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

This was my first stay at Candlewood Suites. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and courteous. I arrived an hour prior to check-in and was accommodated without any issues. Since I was traveling with my pet, the pet fee was $25. Not too shabby!

Loved being able to use the washers and dryers for free. There is a small business center but the printer wasn't working at the time. The front desk staff offered to print my document for me using their printer.

Room was immaculate. The pillows were a bit flat but otherwise, the bed was comfortable. No issues with water pressure or hot water in the morning.

Internet connection could be slow at times.

No issues with check-out. As a Priority Club member, I took advantage of the late check-out.

Great stay. I was pleasantly surprised by Candlewood Suites!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Waco Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stayed only one night, and It was so quiet, clean, and very good price! No breakfast, or pool, but we really didn't care. I will stay at this hotel when I return to Little Rock!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Deer Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We love this place. Stayed here six weeks last year for work. Came back this year for mini vacation. Great location, clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Candlewood Suites? Share your experiences!