“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Lakeland, Tennessee
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We spent 2 nights here recently and will be back soon. This is a solidly built hotel with great facilities. It is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, and I have spent at least 100 nights in hotels all around the country, Canada, and the U.K. in the last year or so. The kitchen was well equipped, bed comfortable, and the hotel very quiet. Well done!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
We are honored to have received such a wonderful comment from someone whom stays away from home so many nights a year. We strive to be a home away from home as our ads say “It’s not a room it’s a Residence”. To us it’s not just an ad it is our way of life here in Little Rock!

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Munford, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

It there would have been something above excellent I would have given this hotel that! This was one of my best stays on my last trip. The hotel is new and very user friendly. It is right downtown and a very short walk to the market and Le Petite Roche...Breakfast was good and the service was great! I only wish I could have stayed here more that one night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
What an awesome thought to be standing where “Le Petite Roche” or “Little Rock” was founded. We are certainly very proud of our new hotel and that you and your family enjoyed your stay here with us. We certainly want to invite you and your family back to see the rest of what “Le Petite Roche” has to offer. Give us a call and we will set you up with a reservation and plenty of activities and directions.
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotel Staff was excellent and very friendly, I ask for directions to a local grocery store and the hotel manager personally brought the directions to my room. Hotel is modern, very clean, and a great price. You can tell I am picky from other reviews. The front dest staff go out of their way to ask if you need anything. Beds are very comfortable and a variety of pillows. Feels like home. Wouls definitely stay there again. i stayed at the peabody last two times (now the Marriott) and this is much nicer, Hotel opened 6 weeks ago.

Room Tip: One and two bedroom suites are hard to get as they are previously booked so If you want one don'...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind remarks about our associates! I will certainly relay the message to them. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Little Rock. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call.
Lubbock, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yes. The rooms are very nice, but the customer service from the front desk is lacking. My children and I arrived at breakfast too late. No one communicated the time previously. (Should have been explained at check-in) Yes, it is posted but I must have misread the hours because the weekday and weekend hours are different. (checked in on a Sunday night, attempted to eat breakfast on a Monday morning) Got to stand with my hungry children in a room full of people eating breakfast while simply being told that I was too late. No attempt even to direct me to the nearest restaurant or grocery store. This is not a cheap hotel. We were maybe 15 minutes late. I'm quite sure someone was still in the kitchen and should have been able to accommodate us no matter whose error it was. Telling me about this evenings reception was not helpful. I'm sure my children and I can wait until 6PM to eat. So, sure...we'll come back then. NOT.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with us, without which we could not learn from our shortcomings and have the chance to become better at serving our guests. I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations while you were here. There is no excuse for not sharing breakfast times with a guest at check in and that will we addressed immediately.
I do hope you will accept my sincere apology and also trust in the fact that we are working hard to provide the exceptional guest experience that you should have at all Marriott properties. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of any assistance to you.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Negatives:
*. Parking is a struggle.
*. I am not imprrssed with local night life.

Postives: Everything else!
The rooms are great, the staff is extremely friendly, they have free beer and wine at happy hour, what more could you want??

• Stayed July 2013
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you visited Little Rock. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night socials. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
At your service,
Crystal Burkeen—Hotel Manager
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The general manager, Michael and his team provided outstanding customer service with smiles and genuine hospitality. I stay in hotels monthly and have never experienced the kind of service that this team rendered to a person. It is clear that the management of this hotel desire to WOW each customer. The location is great near the Clinton Library and the hub of downtown. The rooms are nicely constructed and decorated with an excellent shower/head! The food was very good and plentiful. The pool and basketball court area was a real plus. I felt as though I was at home with people who were family. I encourage anyone who is looking for a home away from home to stay at this hotel. I wish that all hotels were designed and managed like the Little Rock Res. Inn! I felt treated like a Ritz Carlton Guest at a budget price. Thanks, Michael, Joshua, David, Crystal, and April. You are the best!

Room Tip: None, all rooms are fine!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you!!! I don't know what else to say. We all enjoyed having you here. If there is anything we can do to help you in the future while visiting Little Rock please don't hesitat to call.
At your service!!
Crystal Burkeen--Hotel Manager
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wow, a brand new hotel with prices in the low 100$ range sounds too good to be true. However, this is the real deal. The rooms are awesome. We had my wife and I and our kids with us so we got two queen beds. The rooms beds were awesome. It also had a full kitchen that was clean and very nice. The view was also fantastic. In addition to the room, the hotel is very nice and is in a great location. There is a great outdoor pool with a firepit that is perfect to relax. There is also a mini basketball court and fitness center. Breakfast in included. The staff was also top notch and could not have been more friendly. We were going to see the Clinton library the next morning so the person at the front desk gave us a book describing the library for us to read up on the night before. This is really a $140 hotel that looks and feels like a $250. We could not have been more pleased. My family wanted to stay longer just to so we can stay another night in the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
We are thrilled to hear about the wonderful experience you and your family had here at our hotel. I look forward to meeting each of you in the future.
At your service,
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown? Share your experiences!