“Don't eat here if you actually know what good food is.” 2 of 5 stars

(501) 217-8888
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 689 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
“Don't eat here if you actually know what good food is.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011 via mobile

I have eaten sushi all over the world, including Japan, Hawaii and other southeast Asian countries. I appreciate all types of sushi from classic to contemporary to southern. This food was poor quality. I will never go back or recommend this food to anyone. I heard it's gone downhill since new owners? Not sure about that, but this restaurant is not good food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Food that hits the spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

This is authentic Japaneses food. Winter months are a perfect time to try the undon noodles. Big thick noodles in a large pot like bowl with broth and veggies. It's a great way to warm up and fill your belly. Another favorite is the rice pot, where steamed rice stuff into a pot like bowl with choice of meat, egg, and veggies. They give you so much food that if you leave hungry then it's your fault. And of course the sushi is wonderful. The scallop roll is my favorite. The lady who runs the restaurant is always nice and has a smile on her face. The waitresses keep your drinks full and make sure you feel at home.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camden, Arkansas
“Convert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

I used to hate sushi but thanks to the wonderful staff Ive change my mind. I love this place. Ive tried several other sushi bars and left both broke and hungry with a bad taste in my mouth as if I had been ripped off. Igibon was different. I drive 180 milesround trip just to eat there. The many times that I have visited the food was always the same, fresh and tasty. The staff treats me and my family as if we were royalty.The food is top notch as compared to alot of the fancy cook at the table joints. Price is super cheap. A family of 4 can pig out and not break the bank. Average cost for my family of 4 is around 40 bucks. Super happy with Igibon only wish they were closer to home.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Good service. Good food. Will go back again for more.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

Delicious. I went there wanting sushi but upon arrival, I decided to try their udon noodles. The noodles came piping hot. Perfect. Just the way I like my noodles. I cannot stand warm noodles. The ingredients in my udon weren't totally "traditional" but it wasn't bad. It all came together very well. I also ordered the eel roll and it was good. Sometimes, the sushi chefs go crazy with that eel sauce, but at Igibon, it was just right.
Service was prompt. Servers were helpful and friendly.
I will definitely go back again. And I look forward to trying more of their sushi.
Be sure to check their hours though. They keep a "traditional" Japanese restaurant hours (something like close at 2 p.m. and reopen at 5 p.m.)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Saigon roll was excellent. Not on menus...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010 via mobile

Saigon roll was excellent. Not on menus. It is a special. Very tasty salads with Ginger dressing.

• 4 of 5 stars Food