“As the name says, "Fantastic."” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Little Rock, Arkansas
“As the name says, "Fantastic."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. We've eaten here before, but never for lunch. Never having been disappointed, we figured we'd give a try. To say the least, we made a good decision.

We ordered from the lunch menu which included soup, egg roll, and fried rice, with the meal.

Our meals were great, with plenty leftover for my wife to take a "to go" box.

The restaurant staff were all friendly and professional. The restaurant very clean and bright.

• Visited May 2013

El Dorado, Arkansas
“Enjoyed lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

For lunch, my wife and I tried two dishes we had seen mentioned in recent reviews. The fried green beans were good but not significantly better than the beans at most buffets. The Moo Goo Gai Pan was good but I had forgotten how bland is that dish (we have eaten Szechwan cuisinemore recently) . The next time I will try a spicier dish. We both had good soup and egg roll. Bill was $13.

The service (at 1:30) was very good. Restaurant was 70% full but cleared out pretty quickly this late lunch time. We enjoyed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, AR
“Overall good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We came here not all THAT hungry but ready to eat. Everything was really good! Now when I started on my duck (a first for me) I tried the sauce and s/p mix....yuck! Not for me at all. My Mom really liked her meal which I get to have for lunch today. :) The only downside is the kids don't have a menu of their own. Order the appetizers or just get a to-go box.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“More Authentic than American”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Fantastic China's dishes resemble authentic Chinese cooking with their sauces. On the lunch menu, the green pepper with hot bean sauce is to die for. I ask for it with chicken added which they gladly oblige with a small addition in price of course. The hot and sour soup is very good. All the entrees are good. The food is freshly prepared and it shows. The contemporary asian decor is pleasant and the service is professional and prompt.

• Visited December 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“The Best Moo Goo Gai Pan in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been eating at Fantastic China a few times a month for close to two decades. Their lunch special is the best - the price is very decent (most of the menu items around $6), it comes with a cup of soup (hot and sour, egg drop, or wantan soup), rice, and an egg roll. There are many choices, but my most favorite is Moo Goo Gai Pan (chicken with vegetables). I always order it without MSG, yet it tastes really good. The staff are very friendly, and the atmosphere is very warm and nice. I do not even have to order it because the waiters and waitresses know what I want! Once in a while I order MGGP for delivery when I want to enjoy it at home.

• Visited December 2012