“Just never clicked with...” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #154 of 689 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers
“Just never clicked with...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

Just never clicked with me. Has a definite following, though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good burger/sandwich place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2008

Good burger/sandwich place.

Baton Rouge
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2008

It feels like a neighborhood restaurant -- lively conversations, crowded tables -- with OUTSTANDING food. I had the special appetizer (crab-stuffed shrimp) and a salad. Perfect for my waist and expense account. The food was delicious and the atmosphere fun. I recommend this place.

Augusta, Georgia
“Great place to eat in The Heights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2007

We arrived at Cheers about 7:30 PM and it was really busy but we were seated almost immediately inside. Our server was new on the job but she was very attentive and helpful.

We ordered the Angus Beef Hamburger that came with fries and grilled onions. It was good.

Cheers is a vey nice little neighborhood restaurant in the Heights, a great area to visit and have a home. If you ever are in this area of Little Rock, I would definitely recommend taking the time to look it up and enjoy a meal there.

Eugene, Oregon
“Great atmosphere, not so great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2007

When arriving at Cheers, you feel like youve discovered the neighborhood locale 'where everyone knows your name'. I give the restaurant great marks for its ambience and service but am dismayed at the quality of the food. If the wine you order is as terrible as the one I ordered, dont hesitate to send it back. At eight dollars a glass you deserve a better one. The real unpleasantness, though, came with the vegetable side to my steak. While the steak itself was fine yet not outstanding, my vegetables were coated in a thick brown slime of what tasted like a soy sauce reduction. I had to ask myself, 'why on earth would you ruin vegetables with over salted goop?' Stick to the baked potato when it comes to sides!