“one of my favorite restaraunts” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #119 of 688 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Redfield
“one of my favorite restaraunts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I usually order the shrimp and lobster linguini.. love the cheddar biscuits this is absolutely one of my favorite restaraunts.

Visited March 2012

Little Rock, AR
“Best seafood quality and variety in Little Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very popular restaurant, often with a waiting list. Friendly staff and consistently good seafood, as good or better than we have eaten in many restaurants on the coasts.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eureka Springs
“Don't Complain -- Explain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Alicia served me and she was very personable in helping with Menu selections. Of course I was there for Lobster and the dinner plate included pasta and I stated that I didn't want the pasta so she suggested shrimp as a replacement.
My Beefeater Martini was done just right.
My salad was good and the muffin bisquit was quite tasty.
The Lobster was smallish and rubbery while chewing -- my mom taught me to eat all in my plate and I proceeded as Alicia inquired of my dish and I told her that my lobster must have been cooked twice, but that the grilled shrimp were excellent -- She asked if she could have another lobster prepared so I said yes, if it didn't cost me double. The second lobster was delicious although again small.
All in All -- I was pleased -- and the side dishes -- brabant potatoes were delicious along with the brocolli.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Searcy, Arkansas, United States
“Didn't even get to order, will not return.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

The parking lot was full, and there were 10-20 people waiting for tables. So, we decided to seat ourselves in one of the tall tables in the bar area. We sat there for 10 minutes while 9 (we counted) servers walked around and acted like we weren't there. We had bartenders that made eye-contact, yet remained silent. Not a "We will be with you shortly." Or a "Would you like a drink while you wait?" Nothing. So, seeing as nobody would help us, at all, we left. We will not return to this Red Lobster again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Horrible service...didnt even get a hello!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

My partner and I were doing some shopping and decided that we wanted to eat at Red Lobster because it has been a while since we had been. Upon arriving we sat ourselves in the bar area because they were pretty busy and the wait was quite lengthy. We understood this, it was a weekend and middle of lunch of course it was going to be busy everywhere!! After we sat down we decided we were just going to order a cocktail while we wait the long wait for the excellent food and cheddar biscuits we wanted :) However, after sitting there for 12 minutes and watched 8 servers run around us in circles and the bartender look directly at me and neither one of us got a "hello" or "your server will be with you in a moment" or "have you guys been helped" we decided that we would just leave!! I understand it gets busy, but at least acknowledge that we are sitting there and someone will be with us as soon as possible instead of just ignoring us completely!! I have been a server in the past and I know how crazy it gets, but I at least acknowledge that someone has been seated and will do my best to get to them as soon as possible!!

• Visited December 2011