You will save a bunch of money by staying here rather than the downtown hotels near the river walk, namely the Peabody (soon to be a Marriott), the Doubletree, etc. This is as nice as other Comfort Suites. Free wifi, free parking, and free breakfast are a plus. You might find some negative reviews prior to DEC 2012, but keep in mind this hotel had a major remodeling around that time. By JAN 2013, it was like new inside.
Minor complaints -- 1) the free shuttle service to downtown is a nice touch, but not dependable for the return trip. I called from the Peabody for a pickup and 25 minutes later - no show. I called again and it took another 20 minutes. That's ridiculous since the hotel is only a 10 minute drive away. The next day I just walked back and forth - just under a mile, about 15 blocks or a 17 minute walk; better than the aggravation of waiting nearly an hour for a shuttle.
2) the water pressure in the bathroom sink was quite low; however the shower was fine.
Other than those relatively little things, this hotel served me just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, a Little Rock hotel in the heart of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum and the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge. Located in the heart of downtown, this Little Rock, AR hotel is near popular attractions like the Arkansas Museum of Science & History and the Little Rock Zoo. Enjoy a concert or sports event at Verizon Arena, only one-half mile away. For cultural events, entertainment or shopping, explore the nearby River Market District. The campus of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is four miles away. Clinton National Airport is five miles from the hotel. There are several restaurants and lounges in the area. Be sure to visit the Blues Bar, located in the lobby. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!Guests of this non-smoking Little Rock, AR hotel are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a free weekday newspaper, free transportation to the airport and local points of interest within two miles of the hotel from 8 a.M. To 10 p.M., Fully equipped exercise room and seasonal outdoor saltwater pool. Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, work desks, voice mail and a 24-hour business center with access to copy and fax services. The hotel has banquet and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 500 people for events and functions. All spacious guest rooms include 42-inch flat-screen televisions, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and pay-per-view movies. Suites are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Pets are welcome with a small fee. Valet cleaning services and coin-operated laundry facilities are provided for guest convenience. Clean facilities and convenience are characteristics that you will come to expect as a guest of the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential. Allow our friendly and professional staff to make your stay unforgettable while in the Little Rock, AR area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- Comfort Inn And Suites Downtown
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Comfort Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Comfort Inn