“bike rental littlemrock arkansas” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 25 Activities in Little Rock
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Bobby's Bike Hike is a great value - providing signature guided bicycle tours of Little Rock's Riverfront and Historic Neighborhood attractions, appropriate for a variety of ages and fitness levels. Bobby's Bike Hike tours Little Rock in style, with brand-new Schwinn Comfort bicycles, complete with cushy seats, fat tires, and annoying bells :). Our hand-selected guides are chock full of historical information which is sure to inform and entertain you on your journey. Bobby's folks in the shop are friendly and helpful and we will take the time to teach you the ropes before sending you on your way. Tours include the Historic Neighborhoods Tour and Bobby's 'Tike' Hike for families with younger riders, and our 'Pork & Bourbon' Tour sampling local unique southern treats.
Avon, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“bike rental littlemrock arkansas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was in little rock for a weekend and wanted to ride the ;"Big Dam Bridge Trail". Bobby's is right on the trail in downtown Little Rock. They had different types of bikes to rent all in good shape, well equipped with tire repair kits bags and locks. The attendant was very helpful and provided a map and directions. It was reasonably priced and made for a wonderful morning ride! I highly recommend them.

Garnet Valley, PA
“Great spot to rent a bike in Little Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Little Rock has some great bike trails. We were in town for a wedding and had some time to kill, so we rented a couple of bikes and did about 20 miles, including a must see, the "Big Dam Bridge", the longest bike bridge in the US. Nice paths and scenery. The guy that checked us out knew the trail well and gave us some good tips. Perfect location for their shop, right off the bikeway and right in the middle of the nice downtown area. Lots of bikes to choose from. We went with the cheap (low rental cost) hybrid. I missed my better road bike, but we were not on a race and the bike worked out very well.

Visited November 2013
“Amazing experience with local flair.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for the weekend and after walking by the shop on Friday night after hours, we booked online for the Historic Neighborhood tour after we got back to the hotel. Although our guide was 30 minutes late, due to car trouble, we had a wonderful time. Benjamin was very knowledgeable about the places on the tour and gave us some great recommendations for other things to do while we were in town. Next time we are back in town, we will definitely be back to take the Pork and Bourbon tour. Bicycle is a great way to see Little Rock!!

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Affordable bike rentals, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Convenient location, great bike rentals and friendly staff. Glad they are part of the Little Rock cycling community.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best way to see Little Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had an amazing experience with Bobby's Bike Hike. Now only was the location for pickup perfect and the service was wonderful but my bike worked perfectly and they told me the best routes to take to get the best out of my half day rental. I biked over 25 miles and saw parts of Little Rock I would have never seen on my visit otherwise. Highly recommend Bobby's Bike Hike for tourists and residents alike!

Visited October 2013