“Can't rave enough about this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Springfield, Missouri
“Can't rave enough about this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a group reservation at this hotel-- and I was nervous that I had forgotten something because I had never completed a group reservation. Tracy made our reservation easy and welcoming. She went out of her way to accommodate our group needs and make sure that everything was flawless. Upon arriving at the hotel, check in was smooth, the room assignments were perfect and it only took me 5 minutes to hand everyone their keys because the Holiday Inn staff had made sure everything was in order!

Upon entering our room, I was shocked at how large and nice it was! For a college student needing to cram for an exam, the lounge within the room was set up perfectly! Our students absolutely enjoyed their stay at this hotel-- as each staff member went out of their way to make sure our students were comfortable. Even adding a room for one student at our group rate.

Breakfast was an amazing buffet selection. I'm not sure I've ever seen a buffet this expansive or scrumptious. The staff at breakfast was wonderful and made sure each guest had their choice of beverages and that the tables were turned quickly-- which was especially hard with our large group.

I'm not sure I can rave enough about this great hotel-- from the staff, attention to detail, and the amazing rooms, it gets an A++ from our students and staff!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was concerned about this being too far out of the way, but it turned out to be a great decision to stay here. There's construction going on around the area, but the gps took us right to it. Also, when we found the address, we weren't immediately sure where the front was. These things aside, what a great stay we had!

The room was more like a suite, with very high end finishes and decor. There is a sitting area with a chaise and chair, large desk area, wet bar area with microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfy with a selection of pillow types. I have paid 2-1/2 times our room rate for comparable rooms.

Besides the room, we enjoyed the set up of the hotel. It's primarily for business people, but we liked the fact that we could have dinner in their small restaurant, and didn't have to do any more driving(after 2 long days on the road). Dinner was good, and the s'mores waffle dessert was delicious(my favorite part). The breakfast isn't included, but for a cooked to order item and assorted buffet things, it's only $10.

We would definitely return here.

The biggest negative of the room was the thermostat, which had a fluorescent blue light where the temperature was displayed. The light never went out and was like a beacon all night, affecting my falling asleep. I finally stacked some pillows up to block my direct view of the light. For a deep sleeper, this wouldn't be a problem.

The other thing worth mentioning is that the bathroom door is a large, glass sliding door. It is beautiful, but it isn't completely private if you are sharing the room with a non family member.

Some prior reviewer had negative comments about the building. The whole place was torn down and rebuilt, reopening in December, 2012 if I understood one of the receptionists correctly. It is beautiful inside, and very tech friendly. There were multiple places in the room to recharge/plug in cellphones, ipads etc.

We loved our stay here.

Room Tip: I asked the front desk person to put me in a room that wasn't difficult to get to; we were in 32...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My son and I stayed here on 1-27,28, 2013 for a soccer tourney.Big spacious rooms. Comfy bed. Large LCD tv with hdmi cable for your computer. Fridge and microwave. sitting area (large). Hairdryer was not installed on wall. Ihome ipod dock alarm clock for your tunes.Clean clean clean hotel. Large living area with couch and lounge chair. Real wood hangers!

Good breakfast buffet. Well stocked bar. Firepit. Individual lcd's in every booth in the bar. Three large LCD's in the bar.

The staff was helpful, polite, and friendly. Everyone commented on how friendly the hotel staff was. I gladly tipped everyone I had an encounter with, they earned it.

I'll highly recommend this hotel anytime.

Thanks for a pleasant stay HI !!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312 not much of a view but it didn,t matter. This is a recently renovated facility...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a very clean, modern hotel. My biggest complaint is the noise. We stayed on the fourth floor and we can hear EVERYTHING above us. This was supposed to be a nice relaxing date night for my husband and I without the kids. Well I've been woken up at 258 AM by a crying baby, and 530 AM I can hear every step that the person in the room above takes. When I noticed the noise above us last night , I should have requested a room on the top floor. I definitely did not get the nice, relaxing, uninterrupted night sleep I was hoping to get. Oh well for sleeping late, expect to wake up whenever the person above you wakes! If you are a light sleeper only get a room on the top floor!

• Stayed February 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Little Rock West-Financial Pky, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Kal02,

Thank you for your candid review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We apologize for the noise challenges you encountered during your stay and regret falling short of your expectations. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful! Everything is new and the rooms are very large. They have an outdoor area with a fire pit to relax by as well as a bar area we enjoyed after watching our soccer games! The customer service was one in a million! Everyone you met had a smile on their face and the service was exceptional. We Lived it and didn't want to leave!

• Stayed January 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

So i have never done a review but found this place by using TripAdvisor so i figured i better start since it was so helpful. my daughter had a soccer function this past weekend and we needed to be in Little Rock the teams were all staying here so i checked the reviews, scary at first since the place just opened. there was a special price set up with the director of sales very nice lady. so when i arrived i was greeted with a smile. Derek was very helpful with directions to places in town Kudos to him! went to our room and it was fresh and clean. beds were amazing to sleep in and the colors were awesome. a brand new renovated hotel is always nice but the staff made the stay. With all the girls that were there i was thinking poor people they are going to go nuts a hotel full of teenagers but everybody greeted us with a smile. even down to the maintenance guy. the front desk clerks were amazing Megan i believe her name was even fixed my camera after it broke and could not get it working. again awesome. she had a smile on her face the whole time i was there i had a rough first day and she gave me my smile back. Thank you again for a wonderful stay we will be back.

Room Tip: The breakfast was amazing.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

i have never stayed at a holiday inn like this before. it was very clean. i was surprised by the large sleeping rooms. everything was new. the staff is great. the food in the restaurant was amazing. i will stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Little Rock West-Financial Pky? Share your experiences!