“None” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Titusville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is my third stay here and as usual it is great. The staff is all very friendly and the location is great for my needs. Rooms are good size with a comfortable bed. Breakfast in the morning is great with things like waffles, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, muffins, pastries, toast, cereal, milk, oj, apple juice and coffee. It's also got a good price on it. We stayed 5 nights and it averaged out to around $74 a night. Parking area is well lit and has cameras. We did have a trailer which had the lock cut on it, but I don't blame the hotel at all and the management was very good about it when I informed them. With it being so well lit, I'm surprised anyone would break in to anything. One tiny gripe is that the AC can be trouble. I set it to 70 degrees which is where I sleep at home and both my husband and I woke up sweating. The second night we set it lower and did better. The other thing to mention is in the bathroom there is a vent with a constant air flow that is unrelated to the AC. On a cold day outside, the air is very cold coming in. Overall I love this place and will continue to stay here every time I visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
LRWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property, feedback is very important to us and we share it with the entire staff. The bathroom vent is hard wired to pull air out of the bathroom area. We have no way to turning it off, a design flaw, maybe? Mike is checking out all the roof units to be sure they are working correctly and pulling air not pushing air. We addressed the sink problem as soon as we were notified, thank you. We agree with you on how or why someone would try to break in to anything with all the camera's we have in place, somehow someone always find a way around even the best of security systems.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Address: 1212 South Shackleford Road, Little Rock, AR 72201
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
#1 Business Hotel in Little Rock
#2 Romantic Hotel in Little Rock
#2 Family Hotel in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Little Rock
Wingate Hotel Little Rock

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.