“Uncomfortable Inn” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Little Rock

You added Comfort Inn Little Rock to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Little Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8115 Frenchman's Lane SE, 1/4 I-30 & Geyer Springs, Little Rock, AR 72209 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #28 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Halifax, Canada
“Uncomfortable Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This was a decent hotel, located in a very sketchy area. We went for an early morning walk to off-set a lack of indoor pool (we had been driving 10hrs a day and longed to the stretch of a swim), only to cut it short because of boarded up mobile homes and sneakers strewn along road's edge. Our suspicions were fully confirmed by the gas station attendant's reports of police and auto theft earlier that morning. Sad thing was it was only 8am and someone had stolen a running truck at the pumps. Best to keep driving. But staff was great. Parking lot was, uhm, unnerving.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Such a nice friendly stuff. I had great stay with my family. Breakfast was great. I will come back and stay at comfort inn again. I love this place. It's neat and clean. Rooms are big and clean. It's really quite place.

• Stayed February 2012
san antonio, texas, usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

reception was helpful & friendly (Beverley) and the room was nice, however, be warned to keep your valuables under scrutiny at all times. we, and others at the hotel, suspect that a sticky fingered employee lifted my wife's purse off the luggage cart and removed over $100 from her wallet in very short neglectful moment on our part. police were notified and a report was filed. after that experience we noticed a placard in the room that states costs for pilfered items that can be charged to your account at the maid's say-so, therefore, we asked the checkout clerk to sign a statement that we didn't steal anything from them.

Room Tip: always ask for a top floor room because if someone is above you they always tromp around and keep yo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

The hotel itself is clean and newer. We arrived late in the evening and the check in was fine. Breakfast was ok. Nothing special. When checking out at 10:45, there was not anyone so I left the keys on the counter along with someone elses. We had planned on hanging out for awhile at the pool as my parents would not be home until later in the afternoon and we would be too early if we left then. I asked if there was a bathroom to change in after we finish swimming and she asked if we checked out. I replied that we had and she said that we had to leave then. I travel all over the US with my kids and have NEVER been asked to leave. If we arrive at a hotel early, they encourage us to use the pool while we wait for the room. It was 100 degrees that day so we had to find something else to occupy us for a couple of hours and after vacationing for 2 weeks, I really did not want to spend any more money sightseeing. Very inhospitable and not welcoming.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Urbana, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here while traveling to Texas. On the plus side, the young woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. There was free wifi, important to us as my daughter was working on homework. On the down side: it was stinky (kind of an old food smell) and run down. It was full of boisterous loud guests. It was in a bad part of town. There were questionable looking apartments just behind the hotel and the whole area was rather dark. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was near he pool and very noisy. There were many people in the small pool, including sever...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

The front desk personel was amazing she was polite, and very speedy in checking us in. The rooms are clean and include a refrigerator and microwave. Room was comfortable, and beds are nice. Lots of pillows on each bed. For the price you can't beat it. Also includes free breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

The rooms are clean but a little smelly, the staff was pleasant, the breakfast was very good but the area is small and crowded. The hotel seems to be in the bad side of town but I did not have any problems. You will need to search for a place to eat. I wanted to take a swim and cool off but the pool was very crowded with what seemed to be a party of close to 20 people, mostly young teens. I witnessed a group of 4 children from that party leave the pool area and walk to the apartments behind the hotel. I'm not sure what that was about. It would be nice to see a fitness room added. The biggest plus is the staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!