“I would stay here again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Little Rock

You added Comfort Inn Little Rock to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Little Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8115 Frenchman's Lane SE, 1/4 I-30 & Geyer Springs, Little Rock, AR 72209 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
“I would stay here again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Very nice rooms and excellent bathroom and showers. Very good hot breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

It was an average hotel...with an average room...and nice staff. The rooms were clean but just a tiny bit worn. The complimentary breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I traveled from Houston to a wedding in Nashville in mid December of 2011. When traveling solo, my husband always helps me find a room and guides me to the selected hotel. Based on hotel reviews, the Comfort Inn Little Rock seemed like a good choice especially for the price which was just under $70.00. Upon arriving sometime after 10:00 pm, I was greeted by a very friendly front desk staff person. There were a couple of carts waiting by the front door .. a priority for me since I am a photographer and don't travel light. Access was easy as I traversed the lobby, elevator and hallway to my room. The room was nice enough ... nothing special, but comfortable and clean. The only issue regarding the room was the door. As I recall, there was no latch (just a deadbolt) and I couldn't tell from the inside that it was locked, although after testing, I knew that it was. There was a bit of a gap in the door even when locked, but again, after I checked it out ... I felt secure and didn't give it another thought. I cannot speak about the breakfast since I'd brought my own. In the morning, a cart was waiting up front and my check out was seamless. About three hours away from Little Rock and approaching Nashville, I realized I'd left my husband's wedding suit and my hangerful of four coats in the closet. I'd traveled too far to turn back and immediately called the hotel whereupon was informed they had, in fact, found my clothing. I spoke with Chris or Krish? who was very friendly, but not sure how to handle the situation at first since his manager was attending an all day conference. After a brief discussion, he and I agreed upon a course of action. As soon as he got through to manager, Shawn, he called me back. He said Shawn would be in touch as soon as he could. Krish and I corresponded back and forth a couple times until Shawn contacted me around 5:00 pm that evening. These two gentlemen were "on it". They were concerned, pleasant and extremely accommodating. Shawn was a delight. He called a second time as promised as soon as he arrived at FedEx with my belongings. He gave me shipping options. He read off prices for any and every scenario, including different prices for different amounts of insurance. My clothing arrived at the Nashville hotel at the exact right time in excellent condition. I called to thank Shawn and we talked for about ten minutes. We even texted a few times! On my return trip to Houston, I stayed at the Comfort Inn Little Rock again and was greeted at the front desk by Krish. We had a delightful conversation for about twenty minutes until I retired for the evening. These guys jumped through hoops for me and I will never forget their graciousness and kindness. -Theresa

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
San Bernardino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

To start off we had a horrible experience at another comfort inn but this one was the exception. Yes they did have the front door close when we arrived (8:00) but that made me feel 10 times more secure the staff was really nice to us specially a young lady marisela (not sure of name) she helped us find the room and was very friendly bathrooms are clean yes there was a little damage but it wasnt in horrible condition i only paid 44.00 for the room it did get noisy but called marisela and had the problem fixed breakfast in the morning was very good i enjoyed all of it. i would gladly return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Breakfast room is less busy at 6:30 a.m
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Brownsville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Hotel is more like a prison than a hotel. I had to wait for the front desk staff to unlock the front door at 7:30 p.m. so that I could enter the hotel. Front-desk staff assume they are doing you a favor by allowing you to pay for accomodations. The third floor of the hotel smell horrible like I was in a bar-room or club just like smoke. My husband had to turn on the air-conditioner at both end of corridors so that we could breath. The doors to the rooms have a half an inch to an inch gap between the door and the floors. You can actually see the carpet in the corridor and people shadows as they walk by. The toilet in the bathroom the top was cracked and repaired horribly with cement instead of being replaced. The bathroom had a funny smell however it looked clean I went a nearby Walgreens and purchase Clorox bathroom cleaner to spray in the bathroom. The breakfast was horrible no butter, no jelly, or jam for the bread just ketcup that appearred to come from neighboring fast food restaurants. The staff never checks the breakfast area the tables were dirty not clean after guests. I just decided to skipped breakfast. The pool appeared to be dirty and table was lying on the ground.
Previous reviews of amazing one and the go to place was obviously written by hotel staff.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed here in November of 2011. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, and the rooms were very clean. The tv was a little hard to work, but the girl at the front explained it to my husband and I very well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stayed 3 nights at the Comfort Inn this past weekend. I enjoyed the staff was very friendly and a great attitude, and welcomed me. The breakfast great the Hot Breakfast gave it away. The rooms were nice and clean and very comfy. This hotel was nice and clean and welcoming. I will come back very soon to stay at this Comfort.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Little Rock? Share your experiences!