“You get what you pay for.” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #44 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
little rock, ar
“You get what you pay for.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The non-smoking room smelled of smoke because of furnishings moved into it from a smoking room. The night stand and dresser looked like they had been purchased at Goodwill--they were worn and shoddy. I wished I'd had a can of Lysol not only for the smoke smell but also because of the general appearance of the room.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
MEMPHIS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This should be a 39. room.. not a 70. plus. Has really declined over the last couple years. The room was clean enough, but the carpet was horribly worn out, the shrubbery overgrow. Hotel is in bad need of a makeover or they should lower the rates. I was terribly disappointed in the value of my stay. They should be charging about half of what I paid.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

DUNCAN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I made reservations through a service agency and regretted it as soon as we arrived. This is best described as a "truck stop motel" because it is inexpensive and right off the highway. The rooms were very dated. Burns in the carpet, very old TVs, outside entrances, etc. were obvious tells that this motel was very short on ambiance. On a positive note, the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I’ve stayed at numerous Travelodge facilities, most of which were decent. This facility was unacceptable. Had I read the reviews I would have never selected this location. The registration process took forever as the clerk did not appear very competent. She apologized profusely and was probably having a bad day and was tired (I arrived late), but having a bad day is never an excuse for subpar customer service. There was one soft drink machine that didn’t work so I didn’t even have access to bottled water, and none was for purchase at the front desk. The floor in the room creaked wherever I walked and was extremely loud. I was upstairs and arrived late (around 11pm), so I didn’t have to worry about hearing creaking on the floor above me; however, I’m sure if I were on a bottom floor, then the noise would have been unbearable. I actually heard the creaking of the floor from the room that was adjacent to me, and that was bad enough. Had I not been exhausted, I’m sure I would not have been able to sleep. There weren’t many electric outlets in the rooms, and the few there were weren’t in ideal locations. Thus, I would definitely not recommend this location to business travellers with a lot of portable electronics that require recharging. What annoyed me the most was that 15 minutes before check out, I received a call informing me that it was checkout time. The hotel was close to empty, yet I was being harassed to leave because they wanted to clean my room. I know this because I heard housekeeping outside of my door saying just that. I paid $70 for a room where I stayed for less than 12 hours and I’m being harassed about leaving. Unbelievable. Please select another hotel when in the Little Rock area.

Room Tip: Want a good room- go elsewhere!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Booked 1 night stay to fly out the next day. My husband had emergency surgery so he was not able to travel. After attempts to receive a refund I was denied. I gave them 4 days notice but still a flat refusal. They did not even ask for "a note from the surgeon" which I would have been happy to supply. I did receive a full a full refund from my destination hotel and car rental. I will not book at this Travelodge or any other Travelodge in the future and none of my friends will either due to their poor customer service.

MAM

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Texarkana, Arkansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The owner charged my credit card to another room for $320.00 and said there was nothing i can do about it! Its AMERICA you stupid dot head! You steal you go to jail. I had to press criminal charges on the owner for credit card theft after he refused to fess up to what he did.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!