This hotel is like most airport hotels, it did the job. THe little 4 stool bar was nice and they make meals in the back of the bar.We had a open faced Hot Roast Beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and green beans for $7 and it was pretty good. Like most airport hotels in the evening there we a lot of people hanging out in the lobby. That's probably because it was cold out and no rental car :)
We were not there for the airport so we would probably look for a hotel not near the airport but would stay here again if we were using the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn and Suites Hotel is one of Little Rocks best kept secret. The hotel is conveniently located beside the Little Rock National Airport and less than 5 minutes from the downtown Rivermarket in Little Rock for a peaceful night's stay without the buzzing of airplanes flying overhead and noisey traffic from downtown. The Comfort Inn and Suites Hotel meets the distinct needs of both corporate and leisure guests with its distinct guest services and unparalleled amenities such as an Airport Pub, C-store, and courtesy airport transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Little Rock
- Comfort Inn And Suites Airport
- Comfort Inn Airport
- Comfort Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Comfort Inn