“Very comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Austin, TX
“Very comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The Comfort Inn is very a very convenient place to stay for someone making a trip across Arkansas from Texarkana to Memphis. Although it is located within sight of the airport, there was no issue of noise from planes. The only real noise was from the water pipes while someone was using the shower. My king bed room was comfortable and clean. The wifi worked just fine, the hot breakfast had everything a person would want - eggs, sausage, hash browns, biscuits, bagels, English muffins, toast, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, cereal, juices - well you get the idea. The evening clerk was extremely welcoming. All in all, I was extremely glad I paid a few dollars more than I might have in another place for such a pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip advisor . I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Lucky for us we are in between the airport runways so we do not hear a lot of the air planes noise. As for the noice of the shower from the other guest room we are looking into installing a noise barrier in between the shower and the other rooms. This will be a little less distrubing for the other guest as well. Thank you for bringing the noise of the shower to my attention as all guest comments are welcome so that we may better serve our guest.
We hope that you will stay with us again in your future travels

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Riverside, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised that it was nicer than I expected. The room was very clean and spacious. I felt safe, it's close to the airport, restaurants are nearby and it was quiet.

My favorite was the complimentary continental breakfast. They had many choices and food was fresh and started early which was convenient for me and my early departure flight.

Great place to stay in Little Rock.

• Stayed November 2012
Dry Prong, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

A friend and I stayed at this hotel on November 15, 2012. We did not use all of the facilities available, but were pleased with the room and with the staff. Check in/ check out was quick and easy; no hassles. Our room was very clean, the bed linens smelled fresh and everything about the appearance of the room was fine. The only very small complaint I have with the room was that there were no full sized pillows. On each bed there were four square pillows about the size of a typical throw pillow ( about 8 inches square)...and I didn't see anything else in the room. I did not check with the desk to see if there were others available, so there might have been.

All of the amenities in the room worked well- the tv, air conditioning/heat unit, and the hair dryer all functioned properly.

Since we came in after lunch, stayed out at a concert after supper and slept in the following morning until after breakfast, we did not make use of the hotel's restaurant, but judging by the aromas in the lobby, I believe the food was probably good.

If we go back to Little Rock, we will very likely use this hotel again. I would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Love to read the reviews when we have happy guest. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Choice has made the decision to change our pillows so the next time that you stay with us
our new bedding and pillows will be in place. Thank you for taking the time to let us know
about your stay and look forward to your next visit.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

easy access location; limited dinner food selection but adequate; good attentive bartender/server at the small bar; would stay here again at any time we are back. Very good value with very limited aircraft noise. Early breakfast allowed us to catch our 6:30 am flight.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our bartender Nyanna is very attentive to our
guest (she likes to cook) and always makes them feel at home. Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor.We hope to see you again in your future travels. :)
san francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

A nice gem at the airport with incredible staff Hats off to Tara !
Property needs updating but they do well within the restraints they have
Was only there 8 hours but grabbed some breakfast before a
6am flight

The staff make this a great place

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
The staff and myself love to make our guest feel at home, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and staff. The hotel is in the process of updating a lot of our amenities and rooms, We hope that we have the pleasure of you staying with us again.
Thanks for sharing your comments.
Brenham, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great location for easy access to the airport. Rooms could use a little updating, but they were neat, clean & large. Breakfast service begins at 4:30 for those with early flights. A huge plus in my book!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Yes indeed our breakfast starts every morning at 4 am for our early risers.
Thanks for sharing your comments with us as your feed back always lets us know when we are doing a good job for our guest..
Hammond, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I was initially looking into a booking a room on the other side of the highway, at the Holiday Inn where we had a meeting the next day. Fortunately they had no rooms, which forced me into looking around. The Comfort Inn was much cheaper and served its purpose well. The room was clean, and smelled fine, although the corridor had a moldy smell to it. Free wireless internet worked well. Overall, I think it is a good cost/benefit hotel. I agree with the rate being more like 3.5 or in other words, a nose ahead of the average.

Room Tip: I may have been very tired, but airplane take off did not bother my sleep.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for looking around and finding us. I do hope we made you feel at home and you enjoyed your stay. Normally we do not hear the planes unless it is a very big one then it only last for about minute.
Yes !!!! I do agree with you about the hallways. Our next project is to redo the hallways and within the year I hope this will be completed. Thank you for taking the time to express your comments and we hope you will stay with again.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!