“The rooms were clean and quiet.” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 South Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Seguin, Texas
“The rooms were clean and quiet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The rooms were clean and quiet. I love the clean duvets and the beds are very comfortable. This Hampton Inn is nice, but nothing that earned it five stars. Nothing was bad, but it was unremarkable. I save the five star reviews for outstanding properties. If you are looking for a good room for a good price, this place works great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Conroe, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This Hampton Inn is the most beautiful hotel. It is very easy to find, and very clean, and the breakfast is so nice. The room was perfect, and the bed was very comfortable. We called during our trip to reserve a room, and talked with Andre, who was so nice and most helpful. Would love to take another trip to Little Rock just to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Centrally located and affordable, this Hampton Inn features an especially nice restaurant with pleasent view. They also have a beautiful heated pool, which I had all to myself on my morning visit. I like that the pool opens at 6 a.m.; very convenient for the busy traveller. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet, and the staff, very friendly. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites remains my choice when travelling. Always clean and linen looks fresh. We did not know that all of the rooms did not have micros and refrigerators and that there would be an extra charge for those rooms. However, we were so tired it did not matter. Our room was spacious and the beds and pillows were wonderful. We loved the area of town and will stay there again when in Little Rock.

Room Tip: Be sure you have a suite, because some rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
North Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This Hampton Inn is close to an interstate and major thoroughfare but is situated such as to muffle most outside noises. It is adjacent to a Krispy Kreme donuts also - so the temptation to visit the next morning was overwhelming.

Room Tip: Second Floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
little rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have stayed at Crowne Plaza twice and not been happy. I live on a 38 foot Trojan Cruiser and with my 13 year old daughter we take a weekend now and then to find a place in the winter with an indoor pool. We decided to try Hampton Inn and I have to say it has been one of the best of our weekend experiences to date. Tenesha (sp) was as sweet and helpful as any one I have dealt with. In the last few years due to my fathers health we have traveled to Rockport so many times and stayed at so many different Hotels from Dallas, Waco, Austin to Rockport/Fulton this is one I will put on top.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of the better Hampton Inns that we have stayed in. The room that we were assigned was like a mini-suite. The lobby area and the breakfast area are large with high ceilings. We were attending a wedding in Little Rock and I had made reservations for a Friday and Saturday night. On the way from Florida, we found that we could get there on Thursday night. I called from Louisiana and asked about the availability of getting there a day early. They said that I could and that they would give me the same rate of $90 a night with a AAA discount. On Sunday, we thought that we would stay another day to visit with some relatives. When I made the inquiry about staying, they told me that there was a rate change. I was shocked when the desk clerk told me the rate. The rate increase by $70 to $160 with a AAA discount for the night. I asked why it increased by that amount for staying in the same hotel and the same room. He told that it was for the area. I asked if I could stay for the rate that I had been paying and he said that he could not give that to me. Apparently, Hampton Inns raises the price if there is any kind of business complex nearby. Needless to say, we didn't stay and that Hampton Inn either made $160 or lost $90 for the night. It is unfortunate that Hampton Inn has this policy but I have found during my travels that if you are a vacation traveler to avoid any Hampton Inn during the week that is near any business complex, like the one in Rogers, Arkansas, which is near the WalMart headquarters.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Little Rock? Share your experiences!