“Generally Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Generally Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a good stay for us. It was our first time at a Springhill Suites and don't know if this one is similar to others. The living room area is pretty stark--a couch, small table, and desk. It could benefit from some art on the walls, something to improve the general look of the area. Our bed was comfortable and we had no unusual noise issues. The eggs at breakfast were delicious. This hotel is outside of the downtown area. In the future, we would probably want to be closer in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Livonia, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at six hotels on our week long trip, and this was one of the LEAST FAVORITES!

Front desk staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was included, and was fresh and delicious. Thank you to the breakfast staff.

This room sleeps five; two queens and a sofa sleeper. They gave us only three bath towels. What's up with hotels being so stingy with the towels? I had to go ask for more.

I opened up the bag with the bedding for the sofa sleeper, and there was a dead roach in the bag. Yuck!

Who the heck designed this room and thought it was a good idea? The room layout is very odd. Instead of the bathroom being near the door and out of the way of the beds, like in most hotels, here it is in the middle of the room. The walls/door are thin, so while you're in your bed you can hear every single noise going on in the bathroom, right across the room from your bed. If you are the one in the bathroom, you have NO PRIVACY. The sink/vanity is outside the bathroom. So if you get up to use the bathroom at night, you will wake everyone up going to wash your hands because it's in the middle of the room!

Speaking of poor design...the air conditioner is right next to the bed, near the head of the bed. It was hot, so we had to have it running, but the cold air blew right on my husband all night. It's only about one foot from the edge of the bed! Bad design/planning.

There is not a lot of space in this room, and certainly no place for all of us to put our suitcases. Mattress was quite uncomfortable. I am glad we were only there for one night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Motown-Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The best way for us to improve our hotel is to read honest and accurate guest comments. I am sorry that your experience with us was not what you expected, and I would like to assure you that we are making the appropriate changes to correct these imperfections.

Again, Thank you for your feedback and We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Port Townsend, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very disappointed with this hotel and our stay in general. I guess I just expected more from a Marriott Hotel. For the price I did not think we received good value and with many other more reasonably priced hotel in the area I would have picked another. As one can see from my other posts I try to give the hotel the benefit of the doubt. The hotel has embarked on an extensive remodeling project in the downstairs area but seems to not have increased staff to take care of the facility during said project. There are a large number of workmen going in and out and none are identified by painter whites or any kind of professional uniform, just a bunch of guys in various T-shirts. The list of complaints is really quite long from the stained carpet on the second floor, where no work is underway to the sheet rock mud tracks in the stairways, uncleaned for 5 days. A Popsicle stick left in the elevator for 3 days. Hello, doesn't anyone vacuum the elevator or the stairwells There is a filthy plush chair in front of the TV in the breakfast room with large numbers of wrappers stuffed into the cushion. Hello, hasn't anyone there heard of cleaning the upholstery. Multiple cups of lukewarm coffee in the morning. Cracked and uplifted tiles in the pool area. The rooms are OK, but I don't really understand why one needs 2 large screen TVs per room. And please don't try to put this off on construction problems. I have worked on construction projects in hotels and there are ways of presenting a professional crew to hotel guests and also allowing sufficient time to clean up after the work day. These are management decisions and not staff problems and Marriott just seems to have dropped the ball on this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Bassman46 ,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced and for the cleanliness of the property that did not meet your expectations. Rest assured that the issues you have raised has been documented and wish to thank you for all your comments.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Had a great experience from check in to check out. The staff was friendly and the room was just recently remodeled. Very contemporary, clean and comfortable. The location was also great and nearby many restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Samuel,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Springhill Suites Little Rock. We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us, and look forward to having you stay with us again. I will surely pass on your nice comments to our staff.

Fayetteville, Ar.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We enjoyed the hotel, for The beds were great, the breakfast was good with a nice selection of food, clean hotel and rooms, ac worked well, good shower pressure, internet good, and All the staff was friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Teddy,

We are glad to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Springhill Suites Little Rock. Thank you for your review. We hope to have you back again soon.

maitland, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great Location, Close food choices we ate at Senor Tequila great Cheap Mexican Food and Awesome Margaritas. The hotel was quiet, the rooms were basic better for a couple then a couple with kids. There is not a door that closes for privacy and you must share one TV. They offered a microwave and mini refrig plus a large desk area to work. This is a great place for a quick overnight. I would not stay here more then a day stay there were better Marriott options with more amenities and better breakfast included in the price.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 114. Quick exit and entry to the room from the ground floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear mpeacock_10,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we appreciate all of the kind words We hope to have you back again soon.

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I come to Little Rock on business many times a year. I usually have to stay multiple nights and I really do enjoy every minute I am here. It is a great location with the all the restaurants and bars nearby.

Everytime I check in, the desk clerk is always friendly. The desk clerk always helps me find a great restaurant to eat depending on what I am in the mood for. In general, the whole staff is really great! The room is always clean and the main reason I stay here is because the beds are super comfortable! I have no complaints about this hotel and definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear AlsAlisha,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate the kind words from our guest. I'll be sure to thank my staff on your behalf. Thank you for staying with us.

Juan M

Been to SpringHill Suites Little Rock? Share your experiences!