“Great Location. Quiet and Clean Stay. Staff was happy and helpful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Little Rock

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #37 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
maitland, florida
“Great Location. Quiet and Clean Stay. Staff was happy and helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great Location, Close food choices we ate at Senor Tequila great Cheap Mexican Food and Awesome Margaritas. The hotel was quiet, the rooms were basic better for a couple then a couple with kids. There is not a door that closes for privacy and you must share one TV. They offered a microwave and mini refrig plus a large desk area to work. This is a great place for a quick overnight. I would not stay here more then a day stay there were better Marriott options with more amenities and better breakfast included in the price.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 114. Quick exit and entry to the room from the ground floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I come to Little Rock on business many times a year. I usually have to stay multiple nights and I really do enjoy every minute I am here. It is a great location with the all the restaurants and bars nearby.

Everytime I check in, the desk clerk is always friendly. The desk clerk always helps me find a great restaurant to eat depending on what I am in the mood for. In general, the whole staff is really great! The room is always clean and the main reason I stay here is because the beds are super comfortable! I have no complaints about this hotel and definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear AlsAlisha,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate the kind words from our guest. I'll be sure to thank my staff on your behalf. Thank you for staying with us.

Juan M
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed two nights at this Spring Hill hotel and enjoyed every minute of our stay there. The staff was very helpful. Doris at the front desk checked us in with a pleasant smile. We arrived little early at the hotel and she graciously checked us in early. Breakfast was excellent. Rooms were smaller as compare to newer Spring hill hotels but nonetheless the beds were comfortable and clean. Another plus point was the location. I'd definitely stay at this property again whenever I return to Little Rock.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Parachaz,

We are glad to hear you had a great stay; we are also thrilled to hear about the great service that you received from our Staff. We hope to see you again when you return to Little Rock.

Thank you!!
Montrose, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

On January 21st. I stayed in Room #118. What a disaster this place was. I am a Marriott Rewards Member and was using points to visit this location. Upon arrival we were asked if a ground floor room was okay. My reply was; "as long as it is quiet". The room was adjacent to the guest washer/dryer room and I could hear people talking and laughing long into the night. Complaints to the desk were to no avail, even though they were located nearby. When I talked to the front desk in the morning, they said that they were sorry and would forward my complaint to the manager. The person at the desk even said that they had guests who requested #118. Sorry, I don't buy that statement.
If you use points for a room....my guess is that you are a valued customer. The room was not "free" it was "earned" by loyalty. I was not contacted by management. The least I would expect is a refund of points to my account.

Room Tip: Avoid 1st floor rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of service that you deserve. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Please be assured we pay close attention to comments and feedback such as yours as a means of continually improving our rooms and facilities and I trust you will find improvements in this regard upon your next stay with us. We hope you provide us the opportunity to better serve you soon.

Juan Morales
Clarksville, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a medical visit to Little Rock. We chose this location due to its proximity to most of the medical facilities.

Our visit was unexpected, and we had driven to Little Rock late at night in order to avoid the rush hour traffic the next morning. I would advise to call ahead if it's "after hours", because this hotel apparently doesn't staff the front desk 24 hours a day, as many of them do these days. As I was driving away to find a different hotel, the clerk came and opened the door to the lobby.

The hotel is very nice, clean and comfortable. The full complimentary breakfast was a plus! There was a wide variety of hot breakfast choices, complete with healthy items and tasty items!

The only reasons that I can't give this location an excellent rating is that, first, I was charged both by Expedia and by the front desk clerk for the room (which I wasn't aware of until I saw a second $90 charge on my checking account the following day). Second, I booked a room with a king bed from expedia, and for some reason, the only room that the clerk could give me was two "full beds". He explained the their "full beds" were actually queens, but he was wrong!!! My wife and I had to sleep in seperate beds, but they were comfortable.

During the check in process, which was close to midnight, a young boy came to the front desk several times to talk to the clerk. I have to wonder if he may have been part of the reason why the King room that I had reserved was somehow "unavailable";) Either way, I would recommend this hotel, but keep these things in mind when you're making your reservations.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience at our Springhill Suites Little Rock. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.
I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Been to SpringHill Suites Little Rock? Share your experiences!