“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hotel is nice.They Sell Big cookies by the front desk, however there was no milk to buy to go with those big cookies. So the front desk attendant Michael was very helpful and went and got me a glass of milk. That was good service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Crowne Plaza. It's great to hear that you had a good experience while you were with us. We just love hearing from our guests! Glad you enjoyed the cookies and milk! Come back and see us every chance you get!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed at this location while visiting friends and family during the last 2 months. There were two people in particular that were exceptional in how they treated our family. There names are LaDonna Griffin and Barbara Mackey! These ladies were very attentative and responded to my requests in a timely manner. Also, they had great smiles and great attitudes! I will definitely refer my friends to this hotel,and I will most definitely be returning.

Oh, and the breakfast was barnone!! Loved everything!

Happy & Pleased,
Francine Rodgers

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is dedicated to taking excellent care of our guests! Please come back and stay with us again soon!
tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed one night for a conference. The front desk clerk seemed scattered and distracted during my check in talking to co-workers socializing while I stood and waited. I checked in at 3 pm and no one else was in line to check in and 3 workers were at the front desk. My room was ready and it was down a long hall away from the elevator so on a quiet area. The room was large and comfortable with a desk area, extra chair and ottoman
The breakfast service was slow and not attentive for drink refills at all. The buffet was $9.95 pp unless you had a coupon and was not what I wold consider a large variety buffet but sufficient
The meeting rooms were accommodating and the service there and at our lunch meal were both really good

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear twosassyk,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am delighted that you liked your room accommodation. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any shortcomings you may have experienced during check in and breakfast service. The feedback we receive from you enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future and provide you with exceptional service.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare
Batesville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed one night at the Crowne Plaza for business. Overall I would say that my stay there was fair. The room was big enough and clean - which I always appreciate. They were very accommodating in letting me check in early. The front desk staff were all friendly and helpful. The bed and pillows were comfortable. I did not try the $10.00 buffet breakfast - price seemed a bit high. Would I stay here again, probably not unless I were attending a conference on site. There are others spots in west Little Rock that I like a bit better. I did love the little packet of lotions they left on the bed - thought that was a nice touch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. It's great to learn where our opportunities to improve are. Thank you for staying with us!
Ft Thomas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband, twin boys and their AAU Basketball team just spent a week at the Crowne Plaza Little Rock. From the very beginning the staff were extremely professional and very accommodating. Lots of Heartland hospitality. We stayed in the Wallis suites, which opened directly into the Courtyard area. The boys could be in the rooms relaxing and playing Xbox (in their spare time between games)while the parents sat right outside in what became our living room area, enjoying the openness and quiet. We could set up a buffet dinner and feed 30 people within these suites comfortably. The first night I asked for extra towels and never had to ask again - they brought them every day without me having to ask.

We travelled 3 weekends a month from March until now and I have to say this was the most enjoyable stay this season. The Crowne Plaza was centrally located to all of our playing venues for the National tournament..

A BIG Thanks to Eleanor, Ashley, Mike, Ron, Phil, Tommy and all of you for making our stay so very enjoyable!!!!

Jean Anderson

Room Tip: If you have a family the Wallis Suites are like being at home!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BethBoyd, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Scott A
Thank you so much for your review of Crowne Plaza Little Rock! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay for AAU. We totally agree that we have fantastic employees that do everything they can to make all of our guest stays enjoyable. We can't wait to see you again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

David was very friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with directions to locations around town and provided advice on places to eat near by. David was also very accommodating over the phone, the service provided is second to none.

My only complaint for the two nights I stayed onsite, is that the pool was way to cold, the heater wasn't working, and sun light only hits the pool between 11am and 3pm. My kiddo still went swimming after 6pm, but she came out blue (cold) and I didn't want to get in. :-(

Room Tip: 5th floor was very nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests! I'm glad to hear that our staff made you feel at home We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice but I just want to review the buffet for $10. Great price but misleading. OJ was an extra 3$. The food was underwhelming. Runny, water or cream-added eggs, no omelette station, no toast or bagel opportunity. On the positive side, good fresh fruit, good coffee, and excellent - borderline over attentive service. Very nice people. Sufficient but not a great value at 13+.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests! I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in your breakfast experience. We value your feedback as it lets us know where we can improve. I hope that you will be our guest again soon!

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!