“Knowledgeable, Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Knowledgeable, Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

David was very friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with directions to locations around town and provided advice on places to eat near by. David was also very accommodating over the phone, the service provided is second to none.

My only complaint for the two nights I stayed onsite, is that the pool was way to cold, the heater wasn't working, and sun light only hits the pool between 11am and 3pm. My kiddo still went swimming after 6pm, but she came out blue (cold) and I didn't want to get in. :-(

Room Tip: 5th floor was very nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests! I'm glad to hear that our staff made you feel at home We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice but I just want to review the buffet for $10. Great price but misleading. OJ was an extra 3$. The food was underwhelming. Runny, water or cream-added eggs, no omelette station, no toast or bagel opportunity. On the positive side, good fresh fruit, good coffee, and excellent - borderline over attentive service. Very nice people. Sufficient but not a great value at 13+.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests! I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in your breakfast experience. We value your feedback as it lets us know where we can improve. I hope that you will be our guest again soon!
Forrest City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for five days during a workshop. I had requested a handicapped room, and when I entered I fould that there was no baggage holder in the room. I brought to Ashley's attention at the front desk. She immediately saw to it that the problem was corrected. Not only did she take care of the problem, but she cheerfully greeted me evey morning, and she always asked if there was anything she could do to make my stay more enjoyable. My kudos to Ashley. I also found the food to be more that satisfactory, and the conference room that was used for the meetings was always cleared.

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms well-equipped.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We love receiving feedback from our guests! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff to be helpful and accommodating. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were on our 3rd day of vacation and were traveling to see the Hot Air Balloon Race at the Great War Memorial Park. We were hot and tired and needed to get refreshed from our travels and activities. We found the Crown Plaza but we didn't have reservations ahead of time but the man at the counter named David was able to find us a room to match our request at an affordable price. Very enjoyable and was part of a very enjoyable vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We love hearing from you! I'm so glad you enjoyed being our guest. I hope we'll be able to show you our hospitality again soon! We look forward to seeing you!
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

First I will start with the staff. They were second to none and were very accomidating and knowledgable about hotel and area. I would give them five stars but the overall hotel was a three. This is a revamped old hotel. For a suite it was very crowded compared to many other I have stayed in. The rooms were crowed with furniture. The secind complaint I had was the noise. The walls were thin and we could here everything from the ice machine to the next door guest. The beds were very comfortable. The swimming pool also had issues. The could not keep the pool heater running and it was too cold even for my water dog kids. We were not the only family disappointed with the pool. The food was average and we only ate there because they comped us for the pool issues. I was glad i did not spend that much money on breakfast when Dennys is accross the street and was half the price.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not next to the ice machine room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay with us. It's always good to hear from our guests. I'm glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. We value your comments that let us know where we can improve as well. I hope that you will be our guest again soon!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very nice hotel with friendly staff, especially Dave at front desk who was very helpful to assist us with our check-in . We were returning from Euraka springs during the 4th of july weekend and didn't have a reservation . Dave was kind enough to lookup our ihg rewards membership and provide us with a 5th floor suite . Very good location , clean rooms , should be in higher rank in trip advisor

Santhosh nair

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing from our guests! I'm so glad that you found Dave to be so friendly and accommodating. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Bella Vista
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Attended a marriage conference at this hotel. The room was comfortable, clean and smelled good (not like air freshener). The bed had the most restful and comfortable mattress I have experienced at a hotel in years. Bathroom was clean, with plenty of towels & washcloths and a large tub/shower. I use a C-pap machine and had no trouble finding an outlet close to the bed. Also, many times I have allergy reactions when I stay in hotels, and had NO problems in our guest room.The meeting facility was comfortable and well set up. The food was very good. All the employees we came into contact with were professional, courteous and extremely helpful.

On the down side, our room was above the pool area (2nd floor), and we heard kids squealing until pool closing time of 10:00 pm. We could never find the advertized whirlpool/spa. The hotel advertizes "quiet zones." Our room was not in one of these zones. We could hear everyone who passed by in the hallway if they spoke in anything above a whisper. One morning we were disturbed at 3:00 am by fellow guests who were talking VERY loudly as they came down the hallway. We could hear the cries/screams of young children in the room next to us and down the hall. Because of the noise, only able to give sleep quality a 3 or 5 instead of a 5 of 5.

We stayed over a weekend, and there was also a large family reunion taking place at the same time. Would be willing to give the hotel another chance on another occasion.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool area.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests. Thank you for providing feedback that lets us know where we can improve. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!