“Nice place but inconsistent” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #9 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
“Nice place but inconsistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Pros:
Best mattresses around!! Bottled water always in the rooms!! Awesome and safe location!
Cons:
A lot of turnover in staff. Sinks and bathtubs tend to always back up and not drain well (Disgusting)

I have been staying here monthly for over three years and have found the staff to always be courteous and professional. They try to treat you like an upper-end hotel should but fall short on consistency. Over the years I have been met with different waves of service that is always short-lived so I never know what to expect on my stays. I have had turn-down service offered once but never again, gift baskets for platinum membership, a beer when I showed up to check-in and more. Then there are times where there is nothing for months. It seems to me it is a budget thing and the manager doesn't plan ahead so it ends up being hot or cold depending on the time of year you are there.

A few shout outs of excellent service (and I am missing some) are Dennis at the front desk and Phil in the bar. Great guys that always go out of their way. It is appreciated.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money on the "club floor" the only advantage is you have no one abov...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. We value feedback that lets us know where we can improve. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I often use the Crowne Plaza in Little Rock for business associates who are visiting the Little Rock area. The staff is consistently helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the price is quite reasonable, and the location is perfect - right off I-630 in west Little Rock. Perfect place for the saavy business traveler!

Room Tip: If you can swing staying on the top floor Concierge Level, go for it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guests! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience and enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I was at hospital with my sister and stayed one night at this hotel. I received a great rate, room and service. All of the staff is wonderful. David made my reservation and checked me in when I arrived. He was awesome! Friendly, professional, and great at customer service! Great stay!

• Stayed June 2013
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests! I'm so glad you had a great experience! Our staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This hotel is the absolute best place you could possibly stay in the entire state of Arkansas. The front desk staff (especially David) were BEYOND friendly and helpful. I was recognized as a Priority Club member and treated like an important one, something that is rare in most of the IHG brands. The room was very clean, I had a great couple of nights sleep and the restaurants in the hotel made it even more worth the while.

The breakfast is second to none and the location is absolutely perfect for anyone with business in the area. You have to stay here if there are rooms available!

Room Tip: Really not a bad room in the complex.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the review! We love hearing from our guests and we especially love hearing that you had a great experience! Crowne Plaza Little Rock is looking forward to having you as our guests again soon!
Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

David & Dennis were so friendly, helpful & just wonderful to work with. It was only a one night stay, but they made us feel so welcome. The room was clean, bed was super comfortable & the service was spectacular.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for the review! It's great to hear that you experienced a warm welcome and enjoyed a clean, comfortable room. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

David, Dennis, and Ashley were all fantastic. We were at this hotel for a seminar and decided at the last minute to stay; in part because of the helpfulness of the staff. They were accommodating in getting us the right room. I LOVE that there is a Starbucks inside the hotel. Great addition. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you need. We needed a room on 1st floor close to Lobby and we got it. Staff is ver...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us! We love hearing that you had a great experience as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been so impressed with this hotel. This was my second stay here and my room was excellent,reasonable priced, and the service people are the best. I would not even consider staying anywhere else when I am in Little Rock. Every staff person that my wife and I encountered made us feel special and we really hated to leave. Thanks, so much, you guys are the best!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. At Crowne Plaza Little Rock our customers are #1! We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!