I have stayed at Crowne Plaza hotels before and this one was similar in quality. It was clean and not extremely luxurious but it was nice. I did not stay on the executive level. We ate the breakfast buffet which was adequate. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool. It was really nice having a Starbucks in the lobby. I will be returning with my children and will stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Little Rock Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to The Place to Meet for business or leisure travelers at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Little Rock, located off Interstate 630 in a flourishing business community in Little Rock. Think of us as your personal retreat offering the finest customer service. Shop at quaint stores and sample delicious dining all within walking distance of the hotel. Browse through the contemporary shops at The Promenade at Chenal. Stay at our hotel furnished with contemporary decor in each of the 244 guest rooms, 11 suites, and an executive club level floor. FREE parking, Free Internet. Enjoy our luxurious bedding, pillow top mattresses, 32 inch LCD flat screen TVs, and CD players with MP3 plugs. Take a coffee break at Latte Da Coffee Bar featuring Starbucks Coffee before heading to our indoor /outdoor heated pool. Take advantage of our business center and stay fit in our exercise room. Explore all this capital city has to offer during your stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.