“Nice for a weekend getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice for a weekend getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have stayed at Crowne Plaza hotels before and this one was similar in quality. It was clean and not extremely luxurious but it was nice. I did not stay on the executive level. We ate the breakfast buffet which was adequate. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool. It was really nice having a Starbucks in the lobby. I will be returning with my children and will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Bedford, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wanted to give you a review of our stay at the Crowne Plaza in Little Rock this last weekend( Saturday 20-Sunday 21)
The hotel is very nice, well kept, the pool was such fun for our grand kids to come enjoy. The rooms nice and pleasant.
Was a very nice stay, do have to do a major shout out to 3 of your employees that stepped up and really helped me out.
I had a problem with our return flight, needed to print out a page from my boss to get it straightened out. The printer in the business center was out of order, I ask John at the front desk if he could help me, he let me come and use his computer/printer, the email that needed printed did not have a "print" button anywhere on it , John and Crystall tried to find and get it printed in between the busy phone calls, then Jim F.(sp?) came and he was able to make a few clicks and get it printed. This was so helpful --excellent customer service , I work for a company that customer service is our strong point, I was very pleased to see it also is at Crowne Plaza Little Rock. Thank you so much John Crystall and Jim F.
We will for sure be staying with you in future Little Rock trips!
Sincerely
Linda Gruben

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
JIMFAULKNER, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience as our guest here at The Crowne Plaza. It's exciting for us to hear that you and your family had such an enjoyable time. It was our pleasure to assist you with your email printing issue as well. We appreciate having you as a guest and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon.
Best Regrads!
Bentonville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in town for an even at the Arena. It was a very good location that was convenient to the arena and the hospitals in Little Rock. We normally have trouble sleeping in hotels but didn't have any trouble here. The room was very clean and we enjoyed our stay. We didn't eat the breakfast buffet so we don't know about that. The hotel does have free WiFi that worked fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall, this is a sufficient hotel, but it's not one that I would seek out. Many of the workers try quite hard to make a tired hotel into something a little bit better. This is a nice positive. Overall, the rooms are OK, but they are in need of some updates. Everythign was clean, which is positive. During my stay, the key cards did not work several times that's a bit indicative of the updates the hotel needs.

They had a nice (free) catered event for all guests one evening - that was well done. Food was good, and everyone was friendly.

For the price conscious traveler, this is a good choice. It's not up to the standard of other Crowne Plazas at which I have stayed, but it's not bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear sixluv6060,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I appreciate to know that the room you were given was adequate for your needs. However, I regret that the key card did not work during this stay. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Pekin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for three nights when visiting P. Allen Smith's home/farm and the Clinton Presidential Museum/Library. It was convenient to both locales. Across the parking lot was P.F Changs and there were other restaurants in the immediate area. There was a breakfast buffet with cooked items like scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, etc. The hotel was very clean and the bed had all white sheets/spread, etc. The only problem we had was that the TV was not working properly and we got very few channels. There was a community room on our floor with a computer so you could print out whatever you wanted (map quest, flight tickets, etc.). There was free WiFi which was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have to say this was one the best hotel experiences I have had in a while. I travel every other week and see a lot of properties. Crowne staff did not disappoint. David was in training but you could not tell it. He was very personable and by day two he knew me and called me by name when I walked through the door and was ready and willing to help. I also had supper in the "Rocks", the staff there was just as courteous as the front desk. Breakfast buffet also did not disappoint with a very good selection of items to choose from. I was on the Club Floor and truly enjoyed the experience. One of my travel pet peeves is that the climate control system have a fan that runs all the time, I use this to drown out any outside noises. I have to say, when I went to bed, I did not wake until my alarm went off. Room was very nice, remodeled, spacious and clean. Will I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Monticello, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here hoping to replace our regular hotel (Embassy Suites). We travel to this area at least once a month. Crowne has an excellent staff. I felt very safe and secure since they have a guard on duty. Breakfast is very good. The rooms are a bit on the small side in comparison to what we are used to but were very clean. The club floor however was not what I thought it would be. I'm not sure the extra $ was worth it. It was VERY loud with children running up and down the hall. I'm not sure if I missed something or what but the only difference I noticed was the first drink at the bar was only $1. Overall a good enough stay but I'm not sure if this will be our replacement or not.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!