“Convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Pekin, Illinois
“Convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for three nights when visiting P. Allen Smith's home/farm and the Clinton Presidential Museum/Library. It was convenient to both locales. Across the parking lot was P.F Changs and there were other restaurants in the immediate area. There was a breakfast buffet with cooked items like scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, etc. The hotel was very clean and the bed had all white sheets/spread, etc. The only problem we had was that the TV was not working properly and we got very few channels. There was a community room on our floor with a computer so you could print out whatever you wanted (map quest, flight tickets, etc.). There was free WiFi which was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have to say this was one the best hotel experiences I have had in a while. I travel every other week and see a lot of properties. Crowne staff did not disappoint. David was in training but you could not tell it. He was very personable and by day two he knew me and called me by name when I walked through the door and was ready and willing to help. I also had supper in the "Rocks", the staff there was just as courteous as the front desk. Breakfast buffet also did not disappoint with a very good selection of items to choose from. I was on the Club Floor and truly enjoyed the experience. One of my travel pet peeves is that the climate control system have a fan that runs all the time, I use this to drown out any outside noises. I have to say, when I went to bed, I did not wake until my alarm went off. Room was very nice, remodeled, spacious and clean. Will I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Monticello, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here hoping to replace our regular hotel (Embassy Suites). We travel to this area at least once a month. Crowne has an excellent staff. I felt very safe and secure since they have a guard on duty. Breakfast is very good. The rooms are a bit on the small side in comparison to what we are used to but were very clean. The club floor however was not what I thought it would be. I'm not sure the extra $ was worth it. It was VERY loud with children running up and down the hall. I'm not sure if I missed something or what but the only difference I noticed was the first drink at the bar was only $1. Overall a good enough stay but I'm not sure if this will be our replacement or not.

• Stayed February 2013
Fordyce, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

WONDERFUL!!!! the bed (OMG) could have slept all night and day!!!. The room was clean and the service was good. We love sitting at the bar talking ,listening to music and drinking (LOl) .We will stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This property disappointed me a bit; I expected more. Certainly clean rooms and friendly staff, but really nothing to make it stand out from other "beltway" lodging experiences. Fitness room is small (but adequate) and breakfast offerings above average (but not much character). Bar/lounge area is good -- lots of space. Another downside -- not really any distinctive restaurants nearby; mainly restaurant chains requiring a bit of a walk with unpleasant busy streets to cross. I typically stay on the riverfront when I am in Little Rock and I think I will opt for that again in the future.

Room Tip: That is tough -- I was on the restricted access fifth floor. I guess that is the place to be, but I...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Had late checkin. Michael greeted me on the phone and recalled me in person upon checkin. They upgraded my room to club level. The room service was timely and very good. I only stayed one night and didn't try all amenities but it was a comfortable stay and they were very welcoming.

• Stayed February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Crowne for the first time last week (1st week of Feb) and because I am an IHG Priority Club member they upgraded me for free to the Executive level. Smart move by them as I travel 4 weeks out of every month and because they upgraded me, I am now looking to change my hotel brands moving forward. The room was large and I did not feel confined, the bathroom was fine, tv was large, the food was fantastic. I loved being able to use the hospitality suite on the executive level when I wanted a change.
Thanks for a great stay and thank you for the upgrade. I will be booking you on my next trip to Litle Rock!
All IHG traveling forward

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!