“Book It! Don't think twice.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Book It! Don't think twice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Crowne for the first time last week (1st week of Feb) and because I am an IHG Priority Club member they upgraded me for free to the Executive level. Smart move by them as I travel 4 weeks out of every month and because they upgraded me, I am now looking to change my hotel brands moving forward. The room was large and I did not feel confined, the bathroom was fine, tv was large, the food was fantastic. I loved being able to use the hospitality suite on the executive level when I wanted a change.
Thanks for a great stay and thank you for the upgrade. I will be booking you on my next trip to Litle Rock!
All IHG traveling forward

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Honestly I work In the hotel industries as well, we make sure are guest feel welcomed and happy with our service! At check in a elderly man with a "Manager" badge was rude & did not even bother to look at us once. I asked for a crib that did not arrive 2 hours later. I did not feel that customer service. My family and I went to the pool that was full with little girls(10-14 of age), we are Hispanic/American and they just started mocking us they told my husband and his brother "I'm [--]" my husband and his brother ended up getting out of the pool within 5 minutes because they didn't want them later saying to their parents that we were bothering them. I think you are hosting a volleyball team or sports team you have to be clear with the guardians "kids must respect other guest and no harassment will be tolerated" I know that the employees cant control everything they do but after the experience at check in , it was a disappointment for our family reunion. The public bathrooms were dirty too witch does not bother me if I and my family were treated right & with respect. Although in the morning there was a man who was very nice with a sweet attitude his name was Glenn he offered us water while we were working out in the gym he cleaned up and told us to have a great day! If it wasn't for glen I would rate this stay a 1. Our customers deserve more even if the are also employees on a family vacation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Maria G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our property a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. While you mentioned one of our staff to be as positive, we deeply regret the overall dissatisfaction of your stay especially with the service received from our other staff and condition of the bathroom as not being at par with your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again, thank you for your comments. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Hot Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here 2 nights for a conference in January 2013.

This hotel is located in west Little Rock, just a few minutes from downtown. It has conference / meeting facilities, an indoor / outdoor pool, and in-house restaurant, with an open lounge / bar area. There is also a Starbucks (and I believe a business center and fitness room). A PF Changs is right next door, with several other chain and local restaurants nearby. They also offer shuttle and limo service.

I did not eat in the restaurant, but did have a Mexican buffet served for lunch as part of the meeting I attended. The meal was very good and offered a large selection.

The room was pretty basic and included a desk, armoire, large flat screen TV, and a lounge chair and tall lamp for reading. There was no fridge or microwave, but I understand you can request a fridge. The bathroom is not very roomy, but this was not really an issue as I was traveling alone this trip. The bed was very comfortable.

Most importantly, the room was very clean! I can overlook a lot of things, but the room HAS to be clean!

Overall, I got a great room at a good price. The staff seemed to go out of their way to make sure everything was good. I was even approached by the GM just prior to check-out. He introduced himself and inquired about my stay.

If you are in the area, I would definitely suggest staying here.

Room Tip: My room was close to the Ice / Vending area. There was a little extra "noise" from this up...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Laura W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Mike W

Thank you very much for the kind and positive words! Our General Manager remembers speaking with you and just remember if there is anything that we can assist you with don't hesitate to let us know.
Missouri City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is not an "upscale" hotel. From glancing around the lobby upon arrival, it appears to be well maintained. The guest rooms, however, are another story. We reserved a suite with a sitting room and pullout sleeper sofa. I opened the sleeper and found it unmade. I found that a bag of bedding was in the wardrobe. It included one pillowcase, one flat sheet, and one mattress pad with an offensive and obvious large yellow stain. The pillow roll on the king bed in the bedroom was also clearly stained. The bathroom floor was dirty, as if someone with wet, dirty shoes had been there. There was what appeared to be dried shampoo suds on the bath tile.
When my husband spoke to the front desk, the gentleman was unapologetic and seemed not at all concerned. We could not cancel our two night reservation without losing our money so I bought cleaning supplies and hung the "do not disturb" sign on the door.
In terms of privacy, the voices in the adjacent room were so clear that I'm sure the occupants would be embarrassed to know that my family and I heard them teasing each other about bodily functions. I wonder if the hotel manager has ever actually stayed in any of these rooms.
We were disgusted and disappointed that we gave this business our hard earned money. Avoid this hotel at all costs. By the way, there is NOT a Starbucks in the lobby. There is a cafe that serves Starbucks brand coffee.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Laura W, Assistant to General Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We appreciate your feeback and regret that this stay did not meet your expectations. We place the utmost importance on the quality of stay for our guests and we never want our guests to feel unappreciated. We clearly did not deliver the experience that you were expecting and deserve. We understand the value of spending your hard-earned money with us and we also understand the disappointment. We take pride in our customer service and we know that our guests expect top notch service from our employees and managers alike. We would like to have the opportunity to discuss your recent stay with us personally. Please contact our hotel directly at 501-223-3000 and ask to speak with the General Manager's office.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Enjoyed our family's one-night stay. Staff friendly and accommodating. Pool very clean and well-heated. Beds very comfortable and rooms well appointed. This hotel does need some fresh paint and deep-cleaning, but overall we were satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

First of all, my husband and I met my cousin and her husband there for one evening. We were two rooms apart on the 4th floor. First if all, I don't remember ever staying in a hotel where there is no coffee offered (besides the single cup one in the room which I have never trusted to be clean). I went downstairs and was told there is no coffee there that is complimentary. You can purchase in the restaurant or their Starbucks. Nevermind! Next, our sheets would nIT stay in the bed (with a peaceful sleep only!). The fitted sheets pooped off a all four corners over and over. I assumed it was just ours but my cousin said theirs was he same way. We stayed a second pm and my husband called the front desk and requested they change our sheets that day, and explained why. Second night, same problem all night long! That is so irritating! The shower curtain was much too short for the tub, so it constantly let water pour into the bathroom floor, under the curtain. The shower had hairs stuck all over the walls also. It was gross. The bed was fairly comfortable, I will say. If the sheets would've stayed on, it would've been nice. It's just that there was absolutely no elastic left in the fitted sheets. The furniture looked like it had been partially wiped down with a not so clean rag. You could see we're the wiped and where they didn't. We each had four drinks in the bar Fri pm and the bartender was the most dry, personality-LESS person I've ever seen that works with the public. It was if we were a pain in his butt just being there. There were only about 3-4 other groups of 2-4 people so you'd think he'd have been more friendly! I don't give bad reviews but I was very disappointed in this place, since it was a mini-reunion with my cousin that I rarely see.

• Stayed November 2012
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very prompt and efficient staff, immaculate rooms and a good restaurant and bar. I didn't stay on the weekend, so I'm not sure how crowded the bar and restaurant get. The hotel was full the week I was there and there were still places at the bar or tables in the restaurant. The food is good and a good value, not over-priced like many hotel restaurants. The only disappointment is for a property this size to not have microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. There's certainly plenty of room for them.

Room Tip: End of hall rooms on the club floor tend to be drafty. The bathrooms are chilly.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!