“Comfortable With Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Comfortable With Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our family's one-night stay. Staff friendly and accommodating. Pool very clean and well-heated. Beds very comfortable and rooms well appointed. This hotel does need some fresh paint and deep-cleaning, but overall we were satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013

245 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

First of all, my husband and I met my cousin and her husband there for one evening. We were two rooms apart on the 4th floor. First if all, I don't remember ever staying in a hotel where there is no coffee offered (besides the single cup one in the room which I have never trusted to be clean). I went downstairs and was told there is no coffee there that is complimentary. You can purchase in the restaurant or their Starbucks. Nevermind! Next, our sheets would nIT stay in the bed (with a peaceful sleep only!). The fitted sheets pooped off a all four corners over and over. I assumed it was just ours but my cousin said theirs was he same way. We stayed a second pm and my husband called the front desk and requested they change our sheets that day, and explained why. Second night, same problem all night long! That is so irritating! The shower curtain was much too short for the tub, so it constantly let water pour into the bathroom floor, under the curtain. The shower had hairs stuck all over the walls also. It was gross. The bed was fairly comfortable, I will say. If the sheets would've stayed on, it would've been nice. It's just that there was absolutely no elastic left in the fitted sheets. The furniture looked like it had been partially wiped down with a not so clean rag. You could see we're the wiped and where they didn't. We each had four drinks in the bar Fri pm and the bartender was the most dry, personality-LESS person I've ever seen that works with the public. It was if we were a pain in his butt just being there. There were only about 3-4 other groups of 2-4 people so you'd think he'd have been more friendly! I don't give bad reviews but I was very disappointed in this place, since it was a mini-reunion with my cousin that I rarely see.

• Stayed November 2012
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very prompt and efficient staff, immaculate rooms and a good restaurant and bar. I didn't stay on the weekend, so I'm not sure how crowded the bar and restaurant get. The hotel was full the week I was there and there were still places at the bar or tables in the restaurant. The food is good and a good value, not over-priced like many hotel restaurants. The only disappointment is for a property this size to not have microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. There's certainly plenty of room for them.

Room Tip: End of hall rooms on the club floor tend to be drafty. The bathrooms are chilly.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Lowell, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. The customer service is amazing even if you are not a part of their frequent stays club (priority rewards/ IHG). The rooms are typical standard hotel rooms for the most part. Like I said, I've stayed here several times and the rooms are not equipted with microwaves or refrigerators. There is a coffee shop, restaurant and bar inside the hotel and the food and service and value is great at all three. There is no complimentary breakfast if you are in a standard room. There is a club level that has a hospitality room that serves breakfast and dinner. The rooms have always been clean and the housekeeping does a great job keeping the rooms clean and stocked. Finally, It has a wonderful indoor/outdoor pool and a nice excercise facility. You pay for the great service at this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay in the club level if you can. This would get you complimentary breakfast and a light dinner. Al...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here with my son on the first night of our little 4 day vacation on our way to Branson. Room was good, with clean sheets and no hairs in bathroom, the 2 things I check for first. Super friendly check in and good location. Son and I got to bed after midnight so I planned to wake about 10 am to give us time to shower before we got on road. I always put up "Do Not Disturb" sign on door but this room didn't have one so I really didn't think much about it, until housekeeping knocked on my door at 7am!!! Seriously, are you all so in a hurry to get my room clean so you can re-rent it out. I honestly was not pleased to be woke up at 7!

Room Tip: Put up "Do Not Disturb"!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Deerfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very accommodating staff and friendly. I have stayed here for business. If you are flying into LIT it is about a 12 min. drive. On site they have a restaurant and live music during the week. There is a PF changs next door as well. The rooms are clean and very nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times over last few years. Their service is excellent and they always treat you well! It's a full service hotel that includes bar, restaurant, conference center, pool, business center, and fitness center They have a Priority Club reception on Wednesday evening in the restaurant/bar area that includes free drinks and snacks. It's excellent! They also have a VIP floor (5th floor) for high level Priority Club members that includes a hospitality room with breakfast and evening snack and drinks. It's done well!

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded if you are a Priority Club Member.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Little Rock? Share your experiences!