“Beautiful, clean Room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
New Lebanon, Ohio
“Beautiful, clean Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed in room 213. The rates are a little pricy but worth it. Very clean property with comfortable beds. Our room had both a frig and microwave. Along with a couch, coffee table and chair. We had a King Room. It's about 15 mins from Route 40 but after reviewing hotels near downtown Little Rock (near hwy), I decided to go with this one. We were on our way back home from a two week trip and wanted to be comfortable. You won't be dissapointed with this property. The staff is very helpful. They have a sundry store in the hotel lobby. Lots of restaurant options nearby. The hotel also has a free breakfast but we did not check it out.

Room Tip: Clean Room Comfy Very quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel weekly for business. It is always clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The managers reception in the evenings is nice. I read the review that said they have bed bugs. I have not experienced this, but will inquire because this does concern me.

• Stayed August 2013
houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Spent one night here while traveling with my daughter and 3 young children. The spray park at the pool was "awesome" according to my grandson. (No space for a hot tub though.) I appreciated all the towels at poolside. Great full breakfast. Snacks out from 5-7pm with chips, salsa and cookies. Everything was very clean. When requested, they immediately set up a play yard in the room for the baby.We are Choice members and have stayed in numerous Comfort hotels. This was an exceptional value.

Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

New, clean hotel with very large rooms. Suites have two queen beds and a pull-out couch, making lots of sleeping room. Very comfortable beds, very clean. Pool has a spray park. Pretty full some times so be prepared. We stayed her twice (on way down and back) we liked it that much.

So new it rarely is located on some GPS systems but worth finding.

Room Tip: Be careful when you book a promotion with Choice Hotels that you are not set to earn airline miles...
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm giving it 5's in areas that truly deserve it. Rooms are great size, value, & appeared very clean; HOWEVER, I discovered adult & nymph BEDBUGS IN THE BED, chewing on my child and blood spots on the sheets where they'd been feeding on him during the night! Hence, the 1/5 overall rating! This was this past weekend in room 426. I captured one adult bug in a plastic bag. There were also 10-15 nymph sized scurrying under his pillow! I called the front desk and alerted them around 6:50am. I asked for a room change and large plastic bags to contain our luggage (so NOT to spread possible eggs on luggage that sat on the floor.) They did both. When I asked if this had been an ongoing problem there, the young man replied,"Ummm...I...don't....know." The next night was uneventful--Thank GOODNESS! The hotel manager did refund our 1night with the bedbugs. We still have all our luggage wrapped in black plastic & sitting in the sun (Arkansas Dept of Health recommends heating items several hrs at 100-120 degrees OR placing items in a freezer for 2 days) to try to kill possible eggs. My oldest son does have bite marks on his ankle! I spoke with corporate customer relations and they did apologize. Still makes my stomach turn thinking about the whole ordeal!

• Stayed July 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My cousin, sister and kids were traveling together and we stopped at this comfort suite hotel. It was absolutly wonderful. They have a spray park by the swimming pool for the kiddos and they loved it. The hotel was very clean and accomodating. They had spacious rooms and a beautiful breakfast bar.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My number one worry when traveling is a clean place, this hotel was perfect for that. Very clean and modern. Comfy beds that we didn't want to get out of. Great breakfast with lots of healthy options. Pool was on the smallish size but splash area would be great for small children who don't swim. Staff was not rude but not overly friendly. We would absolutly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!