“Very clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Dallas
“Very clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I have back problems so the beds are of great importance to us. These beds were better than average for which I was thankful. The staff was great and everything was cheerful in decor and employee attitude. We stayed three days so we had time to get a good sense of the place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay here. This is a newer hotel very clean and the rooms are large and well kept. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. It also has some really good restaurants very close by. Will stay again next time in little rock.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Silsbee, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Suite on April 8th.

The young man that checked us in was extremely polite and cheerful. Our room was on the 4th floor. It was very comfortable and clean, actually it was immaculate!

The bed and pillows was super comfortable. The linens were all clean and smelled fresh.

The floors were clean, both in the room itself as well as the bathroom.

The air conditioner worked properly and had no bad odor at all.

The bathroom, including toilet and bathtub, was spotless.

The next morning the breakfast was great. You had a wide array to choose from - fruit, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, an assortment of teas, coffee, milk, juice, yogurt, pastry, etc.

After breakfast, right before checking out, I went to the ladies restroom on the first floor. It was unbelievable! It was by far the cleanest and nicest I've ever seen. Besides the clean restrooms, they provided free feminine products, room freshener, mouthwash (yes, mouthwash!), breath mints and more.

Their custodial staff was very friendly and seemed happy to be doing their job.

Upon checking out, Debbie, was very hospitable. I told her how much we enjoyed our stay and she thanked me and said they take great pride in their hotel and in making sure guests are happy.

I hope the hotel owners read this review, because you should know that your employees are first class and your hotel is first class. This is the second Comfort Suite I have stayed in and I know without a doubt that Comfort Suite will be our hotel chain for future trips.

Way to go Comfort Suite, 11 Crossings Court, Little Rock, Arkansas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Fayetteville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I really could stay here for days. I liked the room and very clean. I was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay here many times over if wasn't using pool. My kids thought the splash area was cool but pool itself smelled bad not chlorine smell either. Our suits smelled for a week after multiple washings. All in all nice.

Calamine, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a total of six times since April 2012 with my family, for various reasons. I generally have good luck when using anything Choice Hotels. This hotel is no exception. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great pool, you name it! Sure, it isn't a fancypants hotel, but it does the job!

However, I am giving it 4/5 because of my experience last week. All three nights I was there, it sounded like there was a March Madness re-enactment going on in the rooms and hall above me. The front desk's reason was that "it's Spring Break, so lots of kids are here."

Other than the March Madness re-enactment, this is definitely a great hotel! Also, there are tons of great dining options within a mile of the hotel (Texas Roadhouse, Copeland's, Cracker Barrel, etc)!

Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times when travelling to and thru Little Rock. I have hosted meetings there and have always been satisfied. Jennifer is Great to work with. It is a beautiful property, great location, safe,the rooms are spacious, but the most unique characteristic is the pool area. There are fountains, water cannons, and so much more. This hotel is #1 in my opinion, in Little Rock, AR.

• Stayed March 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very helpful customer service and clean rooms with a great location. A good place to stay with children. Good sound insulation between walls but not so good between the floors (easy to hear loud neighbors above or below you). None the less, we will stay here again when in Little Rock.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate your business and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!