“Great room!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Fayetteville
“Great room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I really could stay here for days. I liked the room and very clean. I was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay here many times over if wasn't using pool. My kids thought the splash area was cool but pool itself smelled bad not chlorine smell either. Our suits smelled for a week after multiple washings. All in all nice.

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Calamine, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a total of six times since April 2012 with my family, for various reasons. I generally have good luck when using anything Choice Hotels. This hotel is no exception. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great pool, you name it! Sure, it isn't a fancypants hotel, but it does the job!

However, I am giving it 4/5 because of my experience last week. All three nights I was there, it sounded like there was a March Madness re-enactment going on in the rooms and hall above me. The front desk's reason was that "it's Spring Break, so lots of kids are here."

Other than the March Madness re-enactment, this is definitely a great hotel! Also, there are tons of great dining options within a mile of the hotel (Texas Roadhouse, Copeland's, Cracker Barrel, etc)!

Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times when travelling to and thru Little Rock. I have hosted meetings there and have always been satisfied. Jennifer is Great to work with. It is a beautiful property, great location, safe,the rooms are spacious, but the most unique characteristic is the pool area. There are fountains, water cannons, and so much more. This hotel is #1 in my opinion, in Little Rock, AR.

• Stayed March 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very helpful customer service and clean rooms with a great location. A good place to stay with children. Good sound insulation between walls but not so good between the floors (easy to hear loud neighbors above or below you). None the less, we will stay here again when in Little Rock.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate your business and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Fordyce, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have recently switched to this hotel for my business stays in Little Rock. They do have an extra special pool with features to please families but I have not used that during business travel. This location is near a new shopping center with several restaurants including Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Copeland's, a Japanese steakhouse, a Chinese buffet and more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We are delighted that you have now become one of our regulars and we look forward to your continued business. I am not sure if you were able to take part in our Managers Reception, but we have it every Monday - Thursday with light snacks and complimentary beer and wine. Please let me know if you ever need anything during your visits.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Hotel! Great for Families. We had such a good stay. I have 2 boys, 6 and 2 years old. They both loved the pool, room and breakfast. The staff was very nice. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The only thing that would have made it better for me is the breakfast food, I believe the eggs were powdered and the bacon was the pre-cook kind. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. I am so glad that you and your boys enjoyed your stay! I am sure they loved the pool and splash park! I also appreciate your comments about our breakfast. We use normal eggs and bacon; however, they both arrive to us in a precooked fasion. I will share your comments with our Breakfast staff to ensure that the food is being served properly. Thank you again!
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stay here at least a month, when I travel for business. I would most likely stay here any other time I needed a place to stay in Little Rock. The cleanliness of the hotel, comfort of the rooms, and friendliness of the staff rivals much pricier accommodations in Little Rock.

• Stayed January 2013
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly appreciate your glowing review of our property, staff, and principles. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our wonderful staff! We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty and I hope you will not hestitate to contact me personally if for any reason we fail to offer you these high standards during your future visits.
Jennifer Ringgold

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!