“My Preferred Little Rock Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
Calamine, Arkansas, United States
“My Preferred Little Rock Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a total of six times since April 2012 with my family, for various reasons. I generally have good luck when using anything Choice Hotels. This hotel is no exception. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great pool, you name it! Sure, it isn't a fancypants hotel, but it does the job!

However, I am giving it 4/5 because of my experience last week. All three nights I was there, it sounded like there was a March Madness re-enactment going on in the rooms and hall above me. The front desk's reason was that "it's Spring Break, so lots of kids are here."

Other than the March Madness re-enactment, this is definitely a great hotel! Also, there are tons of great dining options within a mile of the hotel (Texas Roadhouse, Copeland's, Cracker Barrel, etc)!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times when travelling to and thru Little Rock. I have hosted meetings there and have always been satisfied. Jennifer is Great to work with. It is a beautiful property, great location, safe,the rooms are spacious, but the most unique characteristic is the pool area. There are fountains, water cannons, and so much more. This hotel is #1 in my opinion, in Little Rock, AR.

• Stayed March 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very helpful customer service and clean rooms with a great location. A good place to stay with children. Good sound insulation between walls but not so good between the floors (easy to hear loud neighbors above or below you). None the less, we will stay here again when in Little Rock.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate your business and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Fordyce, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have recently switched to this hotel for my business stays in Little Rock. They do have an extra special pool with features to please families but I have not used that during business travel. This location is near a new shopping center with several restaurants including Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Copeland's, a Japanese steakhouse, a Chinese buffet and more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We are delighted that you have now become one of our regulars and we look forward to your continued business. I am not sure if you were able to take part in our Managers Reception, but we have it every Monday - Thursday with light snacks and complimentary beer and wine. Please let me know if you ever need anything during your visits.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Hotel! Great for Families. We had such a good stay. I have 2 boys, 6 and 2 years old. They both loved the pool, room and breakfast. The staff was very nice. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The only thing that would have made it better for me is the breakfast food, I believe the eggs were powdered and the bacon was the pre-cook kind. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. I am so glad that you and your boys enjoyed your stay! I am sure they loved the pool and splash park! I also appreciate your comments about our breakfast. We use normal eggs and bacon; however, they both arrive to us in a precooked fasion. I will share your comments with our Breakfast staff to ensure that the food is being served properly. Thank you again!
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stay here at least a month, when I travel for business. I would most likely stay here any other time I needed a place to stay in Little Rock. The cleanliness of the hotel, comfort of the rooms, and friendliness of the staff rivals much pricier accommodations in Little Rock.

• Stayed January 2013
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly appreciate your glowing review of our property, staff, and principles. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our wonderful staff! We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty and I hope you will not hestitate to contact me personally if for any reason we fail to offer you these high standards during your future visits.
Jennifer Ringgold
El Dorado, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I spent this past weekend in Little Rock and this Comfort Suites was perfect for our needs. Though it's in a quiet area, it's one exit from the I-430/I-630 interchange, so getting around town was a breeze.
Our room was just what we needed: clean, comfortable, and quiet. There was a soccer team staying that weekend, but once we were in our room, we never heard a sound. We enjoyed having a seating area in the room; it's nice not to have to sit on the beds.
Breakfast was standard fare for a Comfort Suites, a full hot breakfast plus continental. It served our needs nicely.
The only downside to the property was slow WiFi internet. It pinged at 56kbps, which was too slow for anything other than checking email and slowly checking facebook. Most hotels I stay in offer at least 3Mbps. If they upgrade their internet, this hotel will be absolutely perfect.
As it is, I would definitely stay there again. Even with the internet, I got my money's worth and more!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will be back to stay with us again in the near future.
I do appreciate your feedback regarding our wifi service and wanted to let you know that we are currently seeking a new vendor and will have more reliable service by your next visit!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!