“Nice, Quite, Safe location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Fordyce, AR
“Nice, Quite, Safe location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have recently switched to this hotel for my business stays in Little Rock. They do have an extra special pool with features to please families but I have not used that during business travel. This location is near a new shopping center with several restaurants including Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Copeland's, a Japanese steakhouse, a Chinese buffet and more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We are delighted that you have now become one of our regulars and we look forward to your continued business. I am not sure if you were able to take part in our Managers Reception, but we have it every Monday - Thursday with light snacks and complimentary beer and wine. Please let me know if you ever need anything during your visits.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Hotel! Great for Families. We had such a good stay. I have 2 boys, 6 and 2 years old. They both loved the pool, room and breakfast. The staff was very nice. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The only thing that would have made it better for me is the breakfast food, I believe the eggs were powdered and the bacon was the pre-cook kind. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. I am so glad that you and your boys enjoyed your stay! I am sure they loved the pool and splash park! I also appreciate your comments about our breakfast. We use normal eggs and bacon; however, they both arrive to us in a precooked fasion. I will share your comments with our Breakfast staff to ensure that the food is being served properly. Thank you again!
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stay here at least a month, when I travel for business. I would most likely stay here any other time I needed a place to stay in Little Rock. The cleanliness of the hotel, comfort of the rooms, and friendliness of the staff rivals much pricier accommodations in Little Rock.

• Stayed January 2013
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly appreciate your glowing review of our property, staff, and principles. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our wonderful staff! We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty and I hope you will not hestitate to contact me personally if for any reason we fail to offer you these high standards during your future visits.
Jennifer Ringgold
El Dorado, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I spent this past weekend in Little Rock and this Comfort Suites was perfect for our needs. Though it's in a quiet area, it's one exit from the I-430/I-630 interchange, so getting around town was a breeze.
Our room was just what we needed: clean, comfortable, and quiet. There was a soccer team staying that weekend, but once we were in our room, we never heard a sound. We enjoyed having a seating area in the room; it's nice not to have to sit on the beds.
Breakfast was standard fare for a Comfort Suites, a full hot breakfast plus continental. It served our needs nicely.
The only downside to the property was slow WiFi internet. It pinged at 56kbps, which was too slow for anything other than checking email and slowly checking facebook. Most hotels I stay in offer at least 3Mbps. If they upgrade their internet, this hotel will be absolutely perfect.
As it is, I would definitely stay there again. Even with the internet, I got my money's worth and more!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will be back to stay with us again in the near future.
I do appreciate your feedback regarding our wifi service and wanted to let you know that we are currently seeking a new vendor and will have more reliable service by your next visit!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed overnight with husband and two children (6 and 8) because of location, reviews and pics of pool, and I have lots of choice points from business travel. I was pretty impressed - perhaps I have low expectations because I stay in Econolodges for work and assume most Choice hotels are pretty low budget/low service/low charm. But the hotel seemed very new - the rooms and common areas were very clean and up-to-date. Based on the room, pool, breakfast area, and hallways, if I hadn't known otherwise, I would have assumes I was in an upscale Four Points or a Mid-market Sheraton. The room configuration was a bit odd (the whole room was at an angle), but we didn't spend a lot of time in it. The pool was great for the kids, breakfast was great (inexplicably, there are two waffle making stations - why the hotel would do that to itself and its cleaning staff is beyond me), and there are, as mentioned in other reviews, restaurants and stores nearby.

It's not a destination hotel, but it was a great value and an excellent choice for us as we traveled through the area. I did, as suggested by others, ask for a room away from the highway, but I think we were on the highway side. Didn't notice at all, and the hotel seemed very quiet to me. But it may all be relative - I spend a good deal of time in DC and the traffic and noise in Little Rock hardly compares, so I may be desensitized to outside noise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review based on your stay at our Comfort Suites. We appreciate the compliments and are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay! We hope you will come visit us again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Overall a great hotel, but what I appreciated was that there were plenty of empty outlets to plug in my stuff. Usually I have to unplug lamps or bring an outlet strip, but not here.
Breakfast was good, snacks in the evening. Pool has a small water park. Everything was clean, rooms large. Easy to watch TV from couch or bed. Location is easy to get to, shopping center with restaurants adjacent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Olympia, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on November 17, 2012 and loved it. The indoor water park was a blast, the room was clean and comfy and breakfast was excellent. Great place for my family and I for a good price. I'm a bit concerned by the ceiling in the pool area, but I'm sure management is aware of the issue.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!