“Comfortable room & great stay in Little Rock” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Comfortable room & great stay in Little Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I spent this past weekend in Little Rock and this Comfort Suites was perfect for our needs. Though it's in a quiet area, it's one exit from the I-430/I-630 interchange, so getting around town was a breeze.
Our room was just what we needed: clean, comfortable, and quiet. There was a soccer team staying that weekend, but once we were in our room, we never heard a sound. We enjoyed having a seating area in the room; it's nice not to have to sit on the beds.
Breakfast was standard fare for a Comfort Suites, a full hot breakfast plus continental. It served our needs nicely.
The only downside to the property was slow WiFi internet. It pinged at 56kbps, which was too slow for anything other than checking email and slowly checking facebook. Most hotels I stay in offer at least 3Mbps. If they upgrade their internet, this hotel will be absolutely perfect.
As it is, I would definitely stay there again. Even with the internet, I got my money's worth and more!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will be back to stay with us again in the near future.
I do appreciate your feedback regarding our wifi service and wanted to let you know that we are currently seeking a new vendor and will have more reliable service by your next visit!

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed overnight with husband and two children (6 and 8) because of location, reviews and pics of pool, and I have lots of choice points from business travel. I was pretty impressed - perhaps I have low expectations because I stay in Econolodges for work and assume most Choice hotels are pretty low budget/low service/low charm. But the hotel seemed very new - the rooms and common areas were very clean and up-to-date. Based on the room, pool, breakfast area, and hallways, if I hadn't known otherwise, I would have assumes I was in an upscale Four Points or a Mid-market Sheraton. The room configuration was a bit odd (the whole room was at an angle), but we didn't spend a lot of time in it. The pool was great for the kids, breakfast was great (inexplicably, there are two waffle making stations - why the hotel would do that to itself and its cleaning staff is beyond me), and there are, as mentioned in other reviews, restaurants and stores nearby.

It's not a destination hotel, but it was a great value and an excellent choice for us as we traveled through the area. I did, as suggested by others, ask for a room away from the highway, but I think we were on the highway side. Didn't notice at all, and the hotel seemed very quiet to me. But it may all be relative - I spend a good deal of time in DC and the traffic and noise in Little Rock hardly compares, so I may be desensitized to outside noise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review based on your stay at our Comfort Suites. We appreciate the compliments and are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay! We hope you will come visit us again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Overall a great hotel, but what I appreciated was that there were plenty of empty outlets to plug in my stuff. Usually I have to unplug lamps or bring an outlet strip, but not here.
Breakfast was good, snacks in the evening. Pool has a small water park. Everything was clean, rooms large. Easy to watch TV from couch or bed. Location is easy to get to, shopping center with restaurants adjacent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Olympia, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on November 17, 2012 and loved it. The indoor water park was a blast, the room was clean and comfy and breakfast was excellent. Great place for my family and I for a good price. I'm a bit concerned by the ceiling in the pool area, but I'm sure management is aware of the issue.

• Stayed November 2012
Lowell, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Awesome place to stay. My wife, son and I recently stayed here and enjoyed the indoor pool and splash area. The hotel was VERY clean and the service was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was also very good. Rooms are microsuites with microwave and refrigerator. The front desk folks are wonderful. Everytime customers came through the door they stood up to greet people whether they were coming to their desk or just walking by onto their rooms. I would stay here again. Great for families because of the pool.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a fun place to take the kids, especially little ones, this is your hotel. The...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed one night while in town for appointment at UAMS. The suite was large, clean and comfortable. The shower was hot and had good water pressure. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel staff was very kind. They even provided my mother with a sandwich and chips free of charge. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This looks like a fairly new motel. It’s in a great location next to an excellent Texas Roadhouse restaurant and shopping mall. It is on the end of a street and we had no problems with noise. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable, large flat screen TV. I did not attempt to use the internet. The complimentary breakfast was very good with plenty of variety for most adults and children.

I want to thank all of the tripadvisor contributors for their rating on this motel. Without their rating I would have not stayed here. This is another motel that if traveling near here it would be worthwhile to time your stop to stay at very clean, nice, great location, friendly place that is an exceptional value.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!