“Such A Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Little Rock West

You added TownePlace Suites Little Rock West to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites Little Rock West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Crossings Court, I-430 & Shackleford Rd - Exit 5, Little Rock, AR 72205   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Lake Village, Arkansas
“Such A Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel was recommended by a friend, and I was so grateful that I took them up on it. We were there for the Komen Breast Cancer Race in Oct, 2013. The room had everything we needed and some. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very courteous and friendly. Our Komen team already knows where we will be staying next year, because of the price and having everything you need in a room you can't go wrong, Not to mention having a Walmart so close to the hotel.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor near the end of the hall was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, Texas
2,009 reviews 2,009 reviews
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have stayed at this location before and for some reason we thought it would be OK for another stay. The hotel is located at the back side of a shopping center thus there are restaurants and shopping close by. It was raining hard when we arrived and there is no canopy or other cover at the entrance. Very strange as this hotel dose not have a checkin area close to the front door. The are outside as we entered was not all that clean. Oh well---it was training. We checked in and there was a very nice desk clerk. Could not have ask for a better check in. Parked the car and sued the end entrance. The carpet was not dirty---it was fifthy. There was debris all over the area and even after we turned into he hallway the area was no batter. The area was badly in need of cleaning abd even a vacuum cleaner would have helped.

The room was on the ground floor and easy to get to. This hotel had to have been designed by an architect who never planned on staying in one of these. It is a real over stretch to calla this place a hotel of "suites". Our "suite" was a normal size room that was stuffed to the walls with everything you would normally find in a suite. This place uses every square inch of available space to sit furniture on or appliances on. The area is really small (Room 103). It is really unfair to call this a suite hotel.

There is one small TV in the room and it worked well. The bathroom will accommodate one person at a time so don't attempt to turn around in it. The breakfast was really a continental breakfasts with scrambled eggs and sausage thrown in, however on the other side of the coin, there was little else. This was a weak continental breakfast. We were there early and when I reached for the bread to get my self a piece of toast I found three slices in the covered tray. There were three apples in the fresh fruit area. It was just bare necessity.

The check out staff seemed to be in training as one person was being taught how to operate the case regular. I gave my key to them and left. This place needs some help.

Now the plus side. It was close to the shopping and restaurants and the pice was great. Less than $80 and I think that is really good. But then what do I get?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Frisco, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I travel for business a lot. I've stayed over 1300 nights at Marriott hotels. Occasionally when I travel with family, I ask for a bump to a larger room for the kids. Marriott's are always good about helping out, except for this one. Now on two separate trips the front desk has told me things that aren't true. Just be honest and don't keep changing your story. I've never had another Marriott treat me like this.

Room Tip: Call the Residence Inn down the street.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
DerringW33, thank you for taking the time to post this. Our property, like all Marriott properties, will happily upgrade guests if the room is available. Please contact me immediately at 501/225-6700 or Stephanie.Ferguson@TransInns.com so that I may better understand what happened during your stay and take appropriate actions at our property.

Stephanie Ferguson
Director of Sales
Fort Knox, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We arrived for an overnight visit on Tuesday, September 3. Jason, the Front Desk Supervisor handled our check-in. He remembered that he had spoken with me several days prior and accommodated my special request. Check-in was quick and our room was great. This property has great hospitality, coffee in the lobby at all times, uses real dishes for breakfast service, and are close to good restaurants and shopping (Walmart and a small mall). We usually have dinner at Texas Roadhouse which is right around the corner. There is also a full kitchen in your room in case you prefer to cook or dine in. The lobby has wifi, and multiple comfortable seating areas. This is my preferred place to stay when I travel through Little Rock.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased that you have made us your preferred hotel in Little Rock. Jason is a wonderful asset to our team and I am glad that he helped to ensure you had a positive experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed here several times. The rooms are great and the beds very comfortable. The staff is courteous and friendly. It is in a great location, right off the Interstate and near restaurants. I have recommended this hotel to friends and they have enjoyed their stay there too. They usually have some kind of free event around dinner time such as free wine, etc. The free breakfast is a nice touch too. You can't go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: The rooms are very quite and I usually try to stay on the first floor not far from the lobby and exe...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Westendmed, thank you very much for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that our complimentary breakfasts and manager's receptions are noticed and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Rancho Cucamonga, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I tend to stay at this hotel each time I come to Arkansas for business. No frills, but the rooms are spacious enough for a stay, the staff is accommodating and the price is right. As we have a property close by, it allows me the convenience of being close, yet meets the minimum needs for a stay.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room on the 2nd floor. You are away from the noise and its more spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel- we are glad that you find us consistently suitable for your travel needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Warner Robins, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

On August 9th of this year I stayed at Townplace Suites Little Rock West. I felt comfortable checking in because it was a Marriott property. My first evening, I was greeted by a long trail of ants which the hotel sent an individual to spray. I'm more convinced that the room I stayed in had fleas. I learned that the room was a pet friendly room. My guests were bitten by insects of some sort. Had I known the room was pet friendly and had fleas, I never would have stayed. When I reported that I thought the room had fleas, the attendant said I needed to wait for the manager but unfortunately I could not wait for him/her. This stay was a huge disappointment. On another note. I was charged twice on two different credit cards after I was assured that this would not happen. It was cleared up only after I called a few days later. I wrote a letter to the corporate office because I was so disappointed. I have not heard from them yet. Still a Marriott guy, just hope those issues were addressed.

Room Tip: get rooms away from elevator
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, casperque. We apologize for any insects you believe to have been in the room. We are a pet friendly hotel and mandate that any guest that brings their furry family members pay a pet fee. This fee is then used to specially treat the room for anything that a pet may bring in, including odor, dander and insects. We will be retraining our front desk on the appropriate way to handle a situation such as yours.

Please call the hotel at 501-225-6700 to speak with either our General Manager or myself about your stay.

Stephanie Ferguson
Director of Sales

Been to TownePlace Suites Little Rock West? Share your experiences!