“Great stay great Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Little Rock West

Save Saved
You added TownePlace Suites Little Rock West to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites Little Rock West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Crossings Court, I-430 & Shackleford Rd - Exit 5, Little Rock, AR 72205   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Gassville, Arkansas
“Great stay great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had to take a last minute trip to LR with my middle daughter so I made a last minute reservation at the Towneplace Suites for us, a two bedroom. Lots of stress in this day. When we arrived our room was ready, clean and just what was needed. The staff was exceptional and made sure we had everything we needed. I would suggest this simple hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
We are so thrilled that you and your daughter had such a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you next time you travel through Little Rock.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I didn't even know this hotel and other businesses were out in this part of the city and I'm so thankful I found it. The manager was extremely helpful and accomadating. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are clean, super nice, and have plenty of room. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. I have zero complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I am so happy you found us, and even more happy that you had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Little Rock!
Lowell, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a great place to stay. The rooms, hallways and common areas are always clean and inviting. I have never had an issue with housekeeping in this hotel. The rooms are well equipted with a convenience kitchen (range, microwave, sink, dishwasher and refrigerator). The rooms have a great workspace and plenty of storage including an oversized closet. The staff is also friendly and welcoming. The only areas I think the hotel could improve would be in the timely manner of having their breakfast ready for guests. I was told breakfast started at 6:30 AM however one morning they just started putting items out at 6:30 AM. It was almost 7:00 AM before the hot breakfast items were served. This has happened several times. The hotel also serves a light dinner in a evening reception format but again seems slow at getting the items out for people. The food is always good and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Note, the walls are a little on thin side as you can sometimes hear the folks next to you however, n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to let our housekeeping staff know that their hard work is noticed and appreciated.

The next time you stay with us, could you please let either myself or our General Manager, Nicholas, know if breakfast is not out and ready at 6:30? One of us is typically on property by 7:30, but we don't know if breakfast went out late unless someone tells us! This is definitely something we would like to have addressed immediately.

Thanks and we look forward to your next stay!

Pontotoc, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was very please with my stay here. First time to stay at a Towneplace Suite. Great value. Front desk personnel were very nice. Rooms were great. Had everything you might need. Bed was comfortable. TV was great. Bathroom was good. Breakfast was very good. Can't wait to return

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are so happy that you had such a positive initiation to the TownePlace Suites brand! Make sure to give us a call when you are coming back to the Little Rock area- we look forward to your next trip!
Bauxite, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Me and my husband have been at the hotel for 3 weeks now due to our house caught fire and our insurance company said we had to be put into a hotel that had kitchenetts. Being away from our home has really been difficult, but the staff here have made us feel very much at home and given us Peace of mind. The hotel is by far one of the best Ive ever stayed in. As I have worked in the hotel business myself for the last 8 years, my previous employer and many other hotels should take lessons from here. The rooms are very spacious and the cleanest there is. The breakfast is the best, in that there is so much varity and many choices. The hours for the breakfast are great. We can not think of one bad thing to say about the hotel. I would love to comend the Front Desk staff with their professionalism, but most of all for treating us like family with all of their care and concearn with all that we have been through. As well as the housekeeping staff as being great and have been very "Johnny on the Spot" with any need that we need. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Love it here!!

Room Tip: the 2 bedroom suites are perfect for family. And they allow your pets!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
We are thrilled that you are enjoying your stay with us, especially when you are in such difficult circumstances. I will be sure to let our front desk and housekeeping staff know that their hard work is appreciated and noticed. .

Thanks so much!

Sugar Land, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here twice in a two week time frame, and while the first experience was phenomenal the second one outweighed the good one.
The first trip, my mother and I stayed here along with my dog and cat on our way to Illinois for a wedding. We had some pretty big issues with her CPAP machine and the front desk staff was great in offering help. They truly provided great customer service. They all played with my puppy, Cappy and we really enjoyed getting to know all of them. That experience alone had me looking forward to my stay here ten days later.
Unfortunately, things couldn't have been more different. The guy who checked my husband and I in was very unfriendly and almost rude. "Is the dog staying in the room with you?" No, I'm going to let my dog stay in the car overnight. Really?! "There's a $100 pet fee, by the way." The way he treated us left a bad taste in our mouths. Obviously, I'm well aware of the pet fee, seeing as I stayed here 10 days ago and we've stayed here before.
We got to our room and I decided to freshen up while my husband picked up dinner for us. While I showered, water built up in the bathtub and I soon found out why - a big glob of long, black hair was stuck in the drain. UGH! The next morning, I grabbed the charge-sheet and saw that they did charge us the $100 pet fee. Okay, I was a little bit irked. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for something for nothing - but I've NEVER been charged the full pet fee. As irritated as I was there was stuff we had to do - like pull the cat out from under the bed. This involved moving the actual bed, to which we found condoms and condom wrappers under the bed. I went down to the front desk to explain my disgust - especially since either the dog or cat could have potentially swallowed something that could cost my husband and I a lot of money. The clerk took my name and said he'd have management contact me - which never happened.
I'm particularly upset by this - I get charged a $100 pet sanitation fee but y'all can't thoroughly clean up the room? Adding insult to injury, my husband is a Marriott Platinum member and my sister-in-law formerly worked for Marriott.
Just a side-note: the first trip on 9/27 we had a very unhappy kitty who kicked every single piece of litter out of his litter box...I left housekeeping $10 and an apology.
My husband and I really love the convenience of TownPlace. Our family is in Illinois and we're in Texas, so it's the perfect mid-point for our trips. Will we stay here again? I can't say, as we're very disappointed in the lack of concern that was shown during our last stay here. Had we not had these issues five stars would have been given.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Please allow me to apologize for your second stay- we strive for every guest to have experiences like your first stay. We take great pride in upholding the standards that Marriott guests expect to experience.

Since your stay we have reminded and retrained our housekeeping staff to make sure to clean under the beds as thoroughly as they clean the rest of the room. We have also made sure that our maintenance staff checks the drains for hair or any clogging item in all of rooms as preventative maintenance is performed on them.

We have discussed with our front desk associates the proper way to inform guests about pet fees. Our associate on your arrival was double checking that your dog would be staying with you, as we do have many guests who have their dog stay with a friend or family member in the area. However, it could have been done in a more professional and courteous manner.

Every guest staying with a pet in their room will be charged a $100 pet fee, as stated on our website and at check-in. The cleaning process to remove allergens, hair and any odor associated with a pet's stay is not inexpensive. We do not profit from the fee, and it is a necessity as we have guests staying with us that suffer from pet allergies.

Additionally, I would like to apologize for a member of the management team not contacting you directly. Both the General Manager and I were told that you had already been contacted and this is the first time we have heard otherwise.. We take guest satisfaction very seriously at our property and the offending staff member is no longer at our property.

I sincerely hope that you and your family choose to stay at TownePlace Suites on your next trip through Little Rock. We would appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate that your most recent experience is not the status quo for our property. Please contact Nicholas, our General Manager, or myself if you would like to discuss this stay further.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for four lovely nights. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. It was convenient to I-430/I-630 as well as a large shopping center. The nearby shopping had a Walmart, JCP and restaurants. The staff was friendly as well. Also convenient to the heart hospital and Baptist hospital. I will stay here again.

Stayed September 2012
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
We are so thrilled that you had a fantastic stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Little Rock and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Been to TownePlace Suites Little Rock West? Share your experiences!