“Good, reasonable lodging but can be loud.” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3200 Bankhead Drive, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Ranked #32 of 57 hotels in Little Rock
Clemson, South Carolina
“Good, reasonable lodging but can be loud.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Days Inn near Little Rock Airport is a good value at $58 for a two bed room, clean, well kept, and close to the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful, comfortable beds, nice TV, microwave, frig, and the wifi signal was good. The only complaint was that in the early evening of a Wednesday, there were what sounded like military C130 aircraft landing in the courtyard. The landing pattern that day was right over the motel. Fortunately, either the wind shifted or fewer flights occurred later that evening so that sleeping was not hampered. Breakfast was pretty good for a Days Inn. Would recommend, especially if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vin P, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for kind word about our hotel. We try to give value to our customers. Rarely the airport has military planes land at the airport but when they do they are very loud. I have asked the airport about this before and they say when the military base is full they sometimes have to land them here at the plubic airport. I do apologize if it woke you up in your sleep. Hope you come stay with us again.

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kennett
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The room was great. My only concern was the heighth of the bed. I'm only 5' and I had a hard time getting in the bed. If someone is handicapped, I wonder if they could get into the bed comfortablely. Once your in it it is comfortable.
I really like the open shower.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. With the issue of the bed height, I have notified Days inn corporate before about this issue because I too am 5' and tried to convince them to lower it because its the new requirement for all days inn. Corporate says there is more compliments than thier are complaints. I do hope you stay with us again and again I apologize for this issue.
Kind Regards,
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was somewhat leery when I booked this. Hotels of this caliber tend to be hit or miss, but I needed a cheap room and this was close to where I had business. I was very pleasantly surprised! Not saying it's the Four Seasons; the rooms and furniture show their wear for sure. But, the cable and free wifi worked as did the fridge and microwave. The bathrooms appear to have been recently remodeled. I went to the front desk several times to inquire about various things and the lady was very helpful and always had a smile on here face. For the money, you won't find a better deal. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind response. I noticed that we were rated on the lower end than we would like on sleep quality. Is there anything we could do different to make your stay more enjoyable?
Kind Regards,
Director of Sales

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport

Address: 3200 Bankhead Drive, Little Rock, AR 72206
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#1 Best Value Hotel in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport Hotel Little Rock
Days Inn And Suites - Little Rock Airport
Days Inn Little Rock

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.