“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Klamath Falls
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Arrived late at night and called for shuttle. Night shuttle is contracted out, but recieved prompt and courteous service to hotel. Spent only one night before heading to visit family. The room was clean, the pillow top bed was comfy and the property was quiet. Free breakfast was solid, nothing fancy. Morning staff was also pleasant and helpful with directions. I would definately stay here again.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sorel-Tracy,Québec
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I was stuck in Little Rock because of road condition and had to sleep close to the airport. I made reservation of a non-smoking, king bed room through internet from the airport and when I got there an hour later, all that was left was n-smok 2 beds or 1 king smoking room. Room was decent. Breakfast included, what breakfast? I got there next morning, no more waffle, empty orange juice, empty coffe, empty everything except for a few white toasts and plain muffin. It took 10 minutes before a guy came in witha new pot of dough for the waffle. By the time I eat a bowl of cereal and finally a waffle, nothing else was refilled...so I took the remaining glass of apple juice and left... I should have gone to the restaurant next door...At the end it was barely enough for a quick one night stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Phoenix
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night, and the shuttle service and staff was excellent, but the hotel room's conditions and it's questionable residents make this a unwelcoming place to stay.

My first impression of my room(126) was the moldy smell, and damp bedding--for some reason the rooms were very humid, even though the outside weather wasn't. Upon further investigation I also noticed the HUGE 2 Inch gap at the bottom of the door, "discreetly" hidden by a dirty plastic cover, and the beat up air conditioner was so loud it almost drowned out the noise I could hear outside (ex: people walking by, yelling, vehicles etc). The pool is probably the tiniest pool I've ever seen, as well as the room size's. The Hair Dryer not working was the last straw. Disappointed, I called lobby to change rooms--to which they were quick to do and gave me a handicap room (106), which was bigger than the last--it still had the same issues, but more toned down.

Either way no matter how low the price is for staying here...I must warn you, You are Paying Way Too Much Money to Regret Staying Here.

P.S. I also found LIVE MAGGOTS in the coffee makers in Both Hotel Rooms.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Ottawa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I was on a cross country motorcycle trip with another buddy and we needed a place to stay. Normally we don't care how nice the hotel is, but this one took the cake. We should have known when we tried to walk into the hotel we were approached by a prostitute. It was down hill from there. The first room they gave us was discusting and had a 2 inch gap under the door where just about anything could crawl in. We changed rooms and they gave us one at the back of the hotel and it was nicer except for the two guys doing a drug deal in a van right outside our door. I walked by the pool and felt that I had entered a gangland and got eyeballed all the way past. We decided to bail on this place and went across the street to the Comfort Suites. It was well worth the extra money.

We were a couple of big, grown men and didn't feel safe. I certainly wouldn't want my wife, mother, sister or any other woman i know stay here.

The hotel clerk was sympathetic and obviously had been through this a number of times.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
chicago, ill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

the frontdesk staff was very helpful,pleasant, and informative. the room was very nice for it to be a days inn, the beds slept excellant, and their breakfast was full. very nice to have been a continential.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2009

Several months ago I bought a night at the Days Inn from someone on eBay - paid next to nothing for it - and it was worth every penny! It was an overnight stay enroute to see family. When I first booked the room I saw reviews that scared me and I was going to cancel and just give up the small amount I paid. But then I saw a new review that they were remodeling etc. I actually called and talked to the manager who said it was being totally redone, new management, and that by May we'd be proud to stay there.

The building looks good, and the lobby was fine. They put us in a room on the back side and said we could pull right up to our room. We could have except there were several truck trailers parked across the parking spaces on that side of the building right in front of where our room was.

When I went to open the door I noticed all the "junk" on top of the key slot - and the room wasn't much better. Old motel smell, some things had been done - they had a wild green new sink but the faucet wasn't totally connected so when you went to shut the water off it tilted and water splashed up and out of the sink.

The bathroom was fairly grungy but it looked like they had put a new shower head in. But - you couldn't pull the shut off up enough on the faucet to stop the water from coming out half from the faucet and half from the shower.

One good thing - the tractor trailers parked across the front of the room blocked out most of the road noise.

Maybe they aren't done renovating yet, but for now I'd stay away - even for as little as I paid.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

I was sent to 2 rooms before finally, on the third try, I got one that was halfway decent. That took at least a half hour, since the rooms are poorly marked and it feels like you're walking through a maze to find your room. I was given an old room, even though they obviously had newly remodeled rooms available. Very disappointed with the room for the price. $70 for a room with dirty carpet and obviously old and needing upgrades. Sheets were clean, though, and we slept comfortably. The night shift employees really need to get their act together. Not very helpful. The guy in the morning, however, was very nice and helpful, even helping to carry my friends bags to the car.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!