“Leisure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Jacksonville, Florida
“Leisure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My family stay was comfortable and very relaxing. Everything we needed was right at our fingertips. The hospitality was superb. The social reception was great and the breakfast was more than we could ask for.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good place for a family stay. Free breakfast offers cooked to order omelettes, indoor pool and spa. I took the upgrade to a premium floor. This offered access to a cooler with M&M's and yogurt. Not really worth the upgrade.

Russellville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had an overnight stay with an overall pleasant experience. Improvement needed in customer service for room amenities. I'm sure the inaction of one employee is not a true representation of overall customer service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The comfort and cleanliness of the room was fine and what I typically expect from a Hilton hotel. However, the room was way overpriced compared to similar hotels nearby. They charge $10 p/night for internet and $5 per night for self-parking even if you are a Hilton Honors Silver member. The front desk staff was not very helpful. When, I checked in I had to ask for information on the location of parking and elevators as no information was offered. Turned out there was two parking garages and one was closed but I didn't know that until I pulled in. Had to back out and go around to the rear entrance of the bottom level parking garage at 11:00 pm. It was pretty scary and a long haul to my room. Free breakfast is nice but not when the eggs are cold, the bacon was greasy and the fruit was partially defrosted. I could of had a freshly made omelet but didn't want to wait in line. After 3 nights I moved down the street to a brand new Holiday Inn at half the price. No free breakfast here but the fresh, modern suites are very, very comfortable and parking is convenient and free. I'm normally a cheerleader for Hilton properties but I may be switching based on this experience.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to the elevator. The carpeting makes it difficult to pull your wheeled luggage to t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
North Franklin CT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This hotel is very nice. It was conveniently located and easy to find (even in the dark). It is close to good dining facilities, has convenient parking and there was good social life in the bar. It made my business trip easy and convenient, which I appreciate. Complimentary internet access would have been nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Ashland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We made this trip with our 18 year old daughter and it was an excellent value as it gave us the privacy we wanted with the king bed for my husband and I and the pull out couch for our daughter. It was also helpful to have 2 TVs. The fridge and microwave were also very handy. The reason we picked this hotel was because it had an indoor pool and whirlpool. The reason we plan to stay at an Embassy Suites again will be for the fabulous complementary breakfast that was more like a full breakfast buffet with made to order omlets . The other reason would be the complimentary cocktails served every evening was also a very nice touch. The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only bad thing that I can say is that I always like to call before booking a room online to make sure the pool and whirlpool are in working order and I tried to contact this hotel several times and was unable to get anyone to answer the phone.

Greenfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Booked room for $50, it was a steal! Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Not from the area, was looking for a place for dinner, staff was very knowledgeable about the area and suggested several restaurants. Room was clean, smelled fresh, and was very quiet. Breakfast was very tasty as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!