“Business in Little Rock” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11301 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Ahseville, United States
“Business in Little Rock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great property and very well maintained. Beware of the free airport transportation. I called at 10:30 PM when I arrived and was informated that they had quit for the evening. I was left stranded until I located a cab at 11:00 PM. It was a nice a $40 cab ride to travel from the airport to the property.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent business trip. I wanted to apologize that the shuttle was not available upon your arrival. I will be reviewing that with my team to ensure that it does not happen in the future. I am pleased that once you arrived on property the rest of your stay was a good experience. We hope to see you again soon and wish you safe travels until then.

Best regards,

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

By far one of the worst ES in the country. Avoid like the plague if you can. Outdated, slow service, bad breakfast, noisy with no security to enforce loud activity in rooms. Ghetto like atmosphere. Part of my group had to leave in the middle of the night due to the noise in adjacent room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We again apologize for the inconveniences that you endured, if there is anything we can do to correct this please let us know. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,
Orange County, CA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Quite a ways from home this trip and dependent on the professionalism and quality of the brand to make this biz trip a success. Staff fell short of this, however, upper management picked up the pieces and extended a resolve I was satisfied with. Following this incident I encountered rude staff at breakfast and with housekeeping. My conclusion is that while upper management may have it together and the majority of the staff may meet the brands' reputation, there are hospitality deficits that need to be addressed. I've traveled Embassy Suites all over the country and while some have had property upkeep disappointments, I never had any fall short in service as this particular location did. If I could rate my service experience somewhere between poor and average I would with the stipulation that upper management left me satisfied with a resolve

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Always clean, always friendly and the perks are great! This one is in a great safe location close to shopping and restaurants. Very easy to get on the highway! Will always stay here in the future! Little rock has many bad parts of town and this is NOT in one of them!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay. I am pleased that you had a great experience at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. They always appreciate hearing that they have exceeded your expectations! Safe travels, until we see you again.

Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Every one was so nice and helpful. We loved the great daily Breakfast and the night time Manager special. The location is great too. We enjoyed using the Gym and spy. I loved the separate living dinning area ,so we could each watch our own TV. Our beds where very comfortable .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Kansas City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous time on business and Embassy Suites is such a consistent brand. This property is really beginning to look worn and there were roaches "water bugs" in the lobby. I mean EVERYWHERE in the lobby. Also, the bar closes very early. I have never seen so many of them running around with people everywhere. They were right by the breakfast area and the bar. The front desk assured me they were not roaches but water bugs so they were fine. Run your Google search on water bugs - ROACHES! Anyway, no matter the type - is it normal to have bugs in a hotel lobby? It is very unfortunate. I travel to LR frequently on business and this has been a great place to stay. No longer.

Room Tip: Stay on the side of the hotel facing away from the freeway toward Starbucks.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and pest control company. I want to assur you the situation has been addressed. I hope you will give us another opportunity when your travels bring you to our area.

Safe travels,
Little Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our family loves this hotel and every year the family reunion is held in Little rock we stay here. The room is great, the food is wonderful, free parking, close to shopping and nice staff. We have stayed there every reunion since 2005.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!