We were traveling with our three month old puppy, so picked this Embassy Suites hotel. They were very friendly at checkin and let us know we would be on a pet-designated floor. We only stayed one night, but the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the highlight. My teenagers mentioned several times how friendly one of the restaurant staff members was at breakfast. They were sorry they hadn't noticed his name. The breakfast was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites