“LR home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Little Rock, United States
“LR home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The hotel was over the top on friendliness and comfort. The morning staff for the complimentary breakfast (outstanding too) was efficient and caring checking on you to be sure you received the quality and service you wanted. Our stay resulted from A/C at home so we had never stayed in this hotel. Very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your business and review of your first stay with Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am glad that we were able to provide you a "home away from home" while your AC was being repaired. I will make sure to highlight your comments with our Complimentary Breakfast staff. They will be pleased that their efforts did not go unnoticed. I am very lucky to have a team that truly cares that our guests have a memborable experience.

We hope that you will have another opportunity to stay with us, just not for the same reason! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and I will ensure the team knows of your praise.

Safe travels,

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Tupelo, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Colors and fabrics are from the 1980's, some surfaces show wear, especially in bathroom. Service from hotel staff was outstanding PERIOD. They tried hard and did well in all aspects. Cleanliness was at or above that of any hotel I have stayed in for 10 years. This was obviously an attempt to overcome the age of the hotel. We were there for a local wedding and the hotel was conveniently located. The front desk tried to push the pay parking structure, but the parking lots were not full even though the hotel was fully booked. Nice weekend, just time for Embassy to spend some bucks to update the decor.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your most recent experience. I was very happy to read from your review that you found our cleanliness to be superior. I do however understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of some renovations. I do appreciate your candor. I am pleased to tell you that we will be renovating our corridors starting August 5th. We expect the process to last 6 weeks and are excited for the end result. We have other plans in the works for 2013 and 2014. I hope that you will come by to see our progress the next time your travels bring you to Little Rock!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

The Woodlands, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great location on the West Side of Little Rock, quick access to I-630 and thus the heart of the city. Staff, and accommodations are first class. The 2 room suite and general hotel atmosphere made this much more relaxing than the typical hotel experience. We have made this our 'go to' hotel for Little Rock trips.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wow! Thank you for your kind words about your most recent experience at Embassy Suites Little Rock! I am thrilled to be your "go to" hotel in Little Rock and that our staff was "First Class". The team truly aspires to provide that experience for every guest and I am pleased that succeeded in giving you that level of service! We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe travels until that time.

St.Louis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for a family reunion twice and to my knowledge everyone has had a great time. Our beds were so..... comfortable and the breakfast and evening reception were awesome. I would stay here anytime i am in little rock:)

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am glad to hear that your family reunion was a great success! We love being part of families reconnecting and creating great memories. It is part of what we strive for at Embassy Suites. I hope we will see you and your family next year to make more great memories! Thank you for your business and thank you for your kind words.

Safe travels,

St Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a modern, clean, well-maintained facility in suburban Little Rock. We stayed 2 nights in attendance of a family wedding. Our room had a comfortable bed, separate lounge area (for inviting in guests), a nice TV, and spacious bathroom. The continental breakfast was plentiful with a wide variety of choices. The open seating during breakfast made it easy to visit with our other family members. The workout room was just okay- too few machines for the number of guests. The whirlpool was adequate and a treat. Of no small significance, the Baptist Hospital is only 1 mile away- as two of our family members paid a visit to the emergency room during their stay -so this was also a plus! The hotel staff was very friendly. We would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased that you had a great experience while staying here. I will make sure the team is aware of your experience. I'm sorry to hear about your family members needing the hospital during the weekend, though. I hope they are doing well and were able to enjoy the rest of the weekend with everyone else. I wish you safe travels until we see you again!

Meridian, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have to start by saying I love Embassy Suites but in the past few years I have seen it steadily decline in certain areas. This particular one in Little Rock had a nice front desk staff and had a clean lobby but...I am tired of seeing Embassy Suites turn a blind eye to the person who brings 6-10 kids to stay in one room. It makes for other guests to feel like they are witnessing something that is blatantly wrong. This trip my daughter and I were in our hall on the 8th floor looking down at the pool, when literally 10 boys came out of one room they were probably aged 7-13 and proceeded to the pool with room towels in tow and no parents. The pool was so over crowded already. It has become routine for us not enjoy the pool during our stays at ES because of the constant over capacity of kids in the pool at one time. This time my kids and husband decided to work out instead of fighting the crowded pool and were told a 14 year old and 12 year old could not be in the gym even with a parent. Yet they did not seem to mind the hoard of unsupervised juveniles in the pool! Go figure!

Room Tip: Get a corner room it's quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay with us. We strive to provide the pillars of the Embassy Brand for all of our guests and I am truly sorry that we failed to provide that for you. We do attempt to limit the number of guests to 6 in a room that has 2 beds, but unfortunately we are not always successful in these attempts. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future when your travels bring you to the Little Rock area. I would like to show you how great our team and facility can be.

Moss Point, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Overall we had a good experience in Little Rock. About two day is an adequate time to explore the city and surrounding area. We recommend Pinnacle State park for Hiking and the Clinton Museums and library

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!