Overall, the Embassy Suites was a good choice for our hotel. My son (18mos) enjoyed the running water with fish, and the glass elevators (He could watch us move up and down). The room wasnt dirty but its out dated and felt old. The parking is terrible and the mattress was even worse. The breakfast was very good and offered an omlete bar that is made to order. The price was right but it included my companies discount. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay again but it wont be my preference when I visit NLR again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.