“Good Value, Great Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11301 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Houston, TX
“Good Value, Great Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend involving a wedding. This location was chosen by the Bride's family. We have not stayed at an Embassy Suites in a long time, and we were pleasantly surprised. Rates were very good. They provided connecting rooms for other members of our family. The room was clean and nice with a bedroom and living room configuration. The breakfast was extremely good. Most hotels offering free breakfast don't have nearly as many food options. Nice lobby area. One complaint I would have though, is only 3 elevators for a multi story hotel is not enough. We often had to wait quite awhile for an elevator. This was partly due to the hotel being full for the weekend due to a beauty contest for children. I would not have stayed here if I had known this was going on because of all the rowdy kids and noise. I really did not like all the litter such as broken cookies and candy wrappers in the hallways and elevators. Perhaps the hotel could have added staff for the weekend to keep the hotel cleaner. And people showing up for breakfast in the pajamas and fluffy slippers was a bit much as well. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Since this hotel has a conference center, I would check to see what is going on before booking a room if I was staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was delighted to read the you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleasantly surprised. Our main priority is for all of our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am happy that we were able to deliver this for you during your stay. I am, however, sorry that your were disappointed in some aspects. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered due to our elevators. I appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention so I am able to personally follow up with our maintenance team. We strive on providing our guests with an exceptional stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue is resolved. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Try the Embassy Suites...you will love it. Great accommodations, food, and service. We have stayed at the hotel twice in the last year and each time was a joy. Staying at an Embassy is always special!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Pat, thank you for your review on your most recent experience at Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am glad to hear that you have had a great time each time you have visited us in the last year. I, also, wanted to congratulate and thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Little Rock as being your first review on trip advisor! While it may seem small to some, we consider that a fabulous honor. Welcome to the trip advisor review community! Keep talking to us, because we are listening.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Little Rock, until then safe travels!

Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel for our anniversary weekend with the kids for the last two years. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The property is excellent and in an excellent location. The breakfast buffet was busy and we had to wait several minutes for the buffet to be restocked. A huge watchout is having to pay internet charge for each device connected. Could not believe this was their policy. When I complained, the staff did take off one of the charges. Just be careful. Our oldest son slept on the sleeper sofa which was not comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Donaldson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our weekend at the Embassy Suites was wonderful. A few days prior to our arrival, I called the hotel and spoke with Supervisor Gerald Davies who assisted me with arranging for a room that would allow me easy access to our event. We arrived a few days later and all was exactly as promised. Our suite was large, comfortable and beautifully set up. Staff assisted me with parking deck information which also provided easy access.

Breakfast both mornings was complimentary and included numerous cereals, bacon, sausage, eggs, potoes and multiple breads, fruits and juices. Made to order omelets and pancakes were available, and were also excellent. We dined at the hotel restaurant that evening and had some very tasty burgers, soup and sandwiches. Our favorite was the oh so good cheese dip that we ordered with chips. Alex, our server was a complete delight. He regularly checked to be sure our food was good (it was hot, fresh and delicious), made sure that our drinks stayed filled and made the evening even more fun.

This hotel was also very family friendly. We had a ten year old girl with us and all staff spoke to her and made her feel welcome. We were by the front desk several times and staff always spoke to her directly. She loved it. Check out was smooth and easy. We had a wonderful time and want to be sure the staff at the hotel know that we appreciate their concern for our comfort. When a ten year old says, "Wow, everyone at this hotel has been so nice!" you know that everything has been terrific. Thank you so much. We had a great time!

Room Tip: My room was close to an elevators which provided easy access to all events, the restaurants and the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased to hear that is was an excellent one! Our goal is to always exceed your expectations and I am glad that we did. I will recognize both Gerald and Alex this Thursday at our weekly property gathering for their exceptional service during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

had a nine yr old bday party, great time, would have liked to see fruit on the manager's reception, not catered toward kids:( Great otherwise!! Rooms were good, hide a bed was a little uncomfortable for me ( the old folk).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

I am pleased you had a good time during your recent stay and that they birthday party was a success. I have shared your feedback with our Food and Beverage Director to help guide them for our "little" guests as well. It was great feedback that we will use to expand our services, so thank you for the idea! We hope to see you again soon!

Portsmouth, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Embassy Suites never seem to disappoint, and the Little Rock location is no exception. We enjoyed the evening manager's reception and found the room to be spacious, clean, and well appointed. Our only regret was scheduling such an early flight out the next morning, and not being able to take advantage of the breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with the Embassy Suites Little Rock. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I too wish you had been given the opportunity to have enjoyed our cooked-to-order breakfast! Darrell would have made you a GREAT omelet! Hopefully, we will see you soon and you can experience Darrell's talents. Until then safe travels and thank you for your kind words.

Best regards

Frisco, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Staying tonight at the Embassy Suites Little Rock and from the minute I walk in I notice all the red stains on the carpet. Then as I am getting ready to go to bed and take a quick shower I notice there is no shower curtain or towel to stand on. Took a shower then called down stairs and asked the young man if this was the new modern design. He apologized and said he could find one and bring it up. It is 11:30 and I am just ready to sleep so I really didn't want to wait the time that would have took. I have stayed here many times and enjoyed my stay because of the friendliness of the staff, the breakfast options and the location. But on this visit to pay 170 bucks for a room which obviously needs new carpet and a shower curtain I could stay at the Marriot across the street for a lot less. Very very disappointed on this stay and don't see the quality that it was at last year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is greatly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with my management team for immediate action.

I would also like to apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed at creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me, my direct phone line is 501-537-3301. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Best regards,

Stephanie Grade

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!