“Safe friendly atmosphere; supportive environment.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Austin, Texas
“Safe friendly atmosphere; supportive environment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good experience-great environment and accommodations. Breakfast is second to none. Restaurant food is also pretty good and reasonable for a hotel. The van added for travelers convenience was an asset. As a business traveler, the hotel has just about everything I need; a one stop shop. Although I have never tried another hotel in the area, there are other co-workers who have. According to them, in comparison, this is the hotel of choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Was just looking for a nice place to get away with the family in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Embassy Suite worked out perfect for us. Great area, easy to get to and close enough to the city. Most staff members were great except for the check in personel, a little cold. Besides that, everyone else was happy and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I wanted to thank you for reviewing your recent stay with the Embassy Suites Little Rock. We value your time and feedback. I am glad to hear that your experience was a great one! The staff will be pleased to hear that they exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you soon. Until then, safe travels.

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Have stayed at this particular hotel MANY times, Great Staff, Super Clean & Comfortable Rooms & Beds. A Very Safe and Secure Hotel with Great Room Amenities. My son and I have stayed at several hotels in the Little Rock area due to him being a cancer patient at Children's Hospital and hands down our #1 choice is Embassy Suites Hotel in Little Rock!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to review your most recent stay at the Embassy Suites LIttle Rock. It is great to hear that we delivered the Embassy brand promises to you again. The staff will greatly appreciate that positive feedback. I hope that we can continue to be a place of comfort on those challenging days with the doctors. Please let me know if you or your son need anything the next time you stay with us. Thank you for your continued business and we hope to see you soon in your next travels to the area.

COLLIERVILLE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

To start, this Embassy Suites is on the far outskirts of Little Rock. Not convenient if you want to wander around the downtown on your visit. We had no choice where to stay as part of a sports team.

On a Friday night, when the hotel knows it is sold out, why on earth are there only two incredibly S-L-O-W staff members checking in guests at 6:00 pm when most people are arriving? The lines were so long -- we stood in our line for 25 minutes. There was lots of eye rolling and exasperated sighing going on. I still don't like the Embassy Suites way of "choose a line" and hope it's the right one. I prefer one line and next in line is served. Instead, cross your fingers or get a family member to stand in the other line.

Parking is extremely inconvenient here as well. There are only a few spots near the door. If you end up parking in back, there is a service entrance you can use which one of the employees showed us. Otherwise, you are hoofing it quite a distance.

There were so many unsupervised children and teens running around this facility, I can't believe hotel management was not to be seen. Our group of volleyball players are always supervised and are only allowed to go up or down to another room (in groups of three). I witnessed young children running, on the elevator, and playing with the water in the fountain.

Worse, there was a group of teenaged boys carousing late into the night. My husband and I decorated the door of my daughter's room as it was her 16th birthday and wanted her to be surprised when she opened the door the next morning. It was probably the loud group of boys who ripped the decorations off and threw them away.

Another parent in our group opened his door at 1:00 am to ask this group of kids to quiet down and stop running outside his door. Of course, the front desk should have been notified, but when it is a full hotel (and with the open set-up of the hotel atrium) perhaps security guards could be monitoring the INSIDE of the hotel?

Wouldn't choose to stay here again and will encourage our team not to next year.

Room Tip: A room in the corner is quieter than a room facing the atrium.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. We strive to exceed our customers expectations, but clearly feel short of that promise with you. I truly apologize for this and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and I sincerely hope that you would consider staying with us the next time you are in town.

Thank you again for your feedback, without it we can not grow.

Northport, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We spent three nights here & stayed here versus with the family we were visiting because I had bronchitis & needed to sleep in a separate room than my husband. We had a standard one bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. He said the sofa bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent which included an omelet bar. The room was fairly quiet, but we could hear the person in the next room if you were in the bathroom.
The worst part about the room was the lack of water pressure and how long it took to get hot water in the shower (10 minutes).

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased that you had a great experience while staying with us. We strive to deliver the brand promise for all of our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to review your recent stay and I hope that you have recovered from bronchitis. We hope to see you again soon on your next family visit.

Safe travels,

Russellville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Little Rock Embassy Suites Hotel on numerous occasions. It's your typical Embassy with one major exception. If you're checking in and you notice lots of youth soccer teams or the like in the hotel you're better off going somewhere else. When the Hotel is full of young people who want to be loud and run around all night the management will do very little if anything to get them to stop and quiet down so patrons can sleep. It's happened to my wife and whole family on more than one occasion at this hotel. They just won't make an effort to keep the place calm late at night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests; including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I sincerely apologize if you experienced some noise issues that were disruptive for you. It is through your feedback, and others like it, that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so I am to follow- up with our security team. Our main priority is for the satisfaction of our guests and I assure you that your comments will be used in helping us to improve our hotel.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and hope the next time you are in the area, you consider staying with us again.

Monticello, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This WAS my one hotel in Little Rock. NOT anymore. I stay in Little Rock at least once a month and 95 percent was at Embassy. Something changed. The breakfast and managers reception were major influences in our choosing Embassy and on our last trip they were both lacking, and customer service is nonexistent. I'm still waiting(3 weeks, 2 calls, and one wasted return trip) for lost and found to tell me if the ring I left has been found. My guess is its at someone's house. We in fact stayed at Crowne Plaza the last trip to LR., this may be our new hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will keep your feedback in mind to improve out in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accusmtomed to receive from us. Our goal is to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Again, thank you for your review and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you are in town.

Stephanie Grade

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!