“Embassy what happened to you?????” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast & Wi-Fi Package
Ranked #31 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Monticello, Arkansas
“Embassy what happened to you?????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This WAS my one hotel in Little Rock. NOT anymore. I stay in Little Rock at least once a month and 95 percent was at Embassy. Something changed. The breakfast and managers reception were major influences in our choosing Embassy and on our last trip they were both lacking, and customer service is nonexistent. I'm still waiting(3 weeks, 2 calls, and one wasted return trip) for lost and found to tell me if the ring I left has been found. My guess is its at someone's house. We in fact stayed at Crowne Plaza the last trip to LR., this may be our new hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will keep your feedback in mind to improve out in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accusmtomed to receive from us. Our goal is to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Again, thank you for your review and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you are in town.

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great hotel, rooms clean, staff friendly and responsive to requests. Breakfast cooks and wait staff particularly good, pleasant and helpful and hard working especially on weekends when hotel is full of kids, sports teams, Marathoners.
Price good, varies widely with occupancy. Have stayed here a number of times, and will again.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms directly over the sports bar if the Razorbacks are playing.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience. I will make sure to pass this along to our staff. They enjoy knowing that they have not only met our guests expectations, but exceeded. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Safe Travels,
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Want a 3 Star price with a 4+ Star experience? Choose Embassy Suites Little Rock, enough said:)!!The breakfast was soooo good with everything you could desire. The room was clean, convenient and exquisitely decorated.The staff was helpful and appreciative. The amenities were offered with no additional cost, e.g. secure parking, happy hour, spa, pool, bar, music, whatever-just ask and no prob.

Room Tip: You are in a quiet part of town, just hope you are not next to little children that are unhappy; oth...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. I am glad to hear you had a great time and truly enjoyed your stay. I loved your tip, if we only knew which children were going to be the unhappy ones, that would be a game changer for our industry.

Thank you again for your feedback, I will make sure the team hears what you have posted. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked a two bedroom suite think it would have two bedrooms. Upon arrival, I discovered it was a two room suite with two beds in one room. It was still plenty of room but very misleading on the website. Other two bedroom suite hotels I've booked had TWO bedrooms with a separate living area. The hotel itself was clean, beautiful and the staff was great. I enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. The breakfast was great as well.

Room Tip: Book a corner suite, they are the same price and roomier!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed 5 nights at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock while visiting family. Our family recommended this hotel. The location was perfect for our needs and within a close distance to the places we were interested in going to. There were good restaurants nearby and a Starbucks across the street. The complimentary breakfast was very good with may choices of hot foods and eggs made to order. But, the best part was the wonderful hotel staff. We had a couple of issues but the hotel staff went out of their way to immediately remediate the problems. Especially the night manager and front desk staff. Our problem was immediately addressed in a satisfactory manner.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was wonderful. Kudos to the new driver ( I forget his name but is about to start law school). He was one of the best hotel staff I have ever seen anywhere. The place is great. BUT, I had the worst night of sleep. I think there must have been something in the air vent because it sounded like a ping pong game all night. That mixed with the large parties going on made it not optimal. In defense of the hotel, it was sold out

Of course the breakfast was amazing as I expect from embassy suites.

If I could be guaranteed it would be quiet at night I would stay again here because the set up is great. The noise was not.

• Stayed February 2013
Norman, Oklahoma, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Three days prior to arrival, I called and explained that the friend I was meeting in Little Rock would arrive before me and check in. I asked that MY credit card be used for incidentals and that she not be required to present a card. I was told that would be "no problem" and that my card number was already on file. My friend was asked for a card and a $194 authorization was performed, meaning she had no access to those funds for the whole weekend. It isn't the policy that bothers me--it's the fact that the hotel staff lied to me.

At check-in, my friend was told she had to be a Hilton HHonors member to get free WiFi. I paid for the room with HHonors points--it should have been obvious that I am indeed a Hilton HHonors member. When I called the front desk the next day to get login information, I was told that the hotel "don't got free WiFi for nobody." VERY unprofessional.

At around 9:00 a.m. our first morning there, two housekeepers were loudly talking and laughing outside our room. One of them knocked on the door and identified herself as a housekeeper, but then continued with her conversation so loudly that she couldn't hear me say that we were still there. They never returned to clean the room and didn't clean the room the next day either until I went by the front desk and specifically asked for it to be cleaned.

A breakfast one morning I noticed lipstick on my coffee cup. Luckily I noticed it before ever taking a drink. I made a staff person aware and picked up another cup. It was filthy. I picked up another and it, too, was very dirty. I told the same staff person (the lady taking the breakfast vouchers) and she said that there must have been something wrong with the machine.

As others have mentioned here, the beds were also uncomfortable.

I travel frequently and almost always stay a Hampton Inns or Hilton Garden Inns. Generally, I have good experiences at those places and other Hilton brands. I'll continue to stay at Hilton properties and to earn HHonors points, but I'll never stay at this place again. It would seem that some corporate oversight is in order--this hotel doesn't come close to meeting Hilton standards in my opinion.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

I truly apologize if our housekeeping staff interrupted your rest during your first day at our hotel. In addition, I am so sorry that during your breakfast, you found some of our cups not properly cleaned. Our main priority is for all our guests to have an exceptional stay with us and I apologize that we were unable to deliver this to you. I assure you that your feedback is very important to us and I will make sure to take your comments into consideration to improve our guests in-property experience.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and hope that you condsider staying with us again next time you are in town.