“Staff was great, but the customer care service online is terrible.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11301 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 57 Hotels in Little Rock
“Staff was great, but the customer care service online is terrible.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Let me start by saying I have never had an issue with embassy suites before this trip. So when I booked the reservation I did so online through the advanced purchase option, that thing is a joke by the way, and when I did I made the mistake of booking one week past the date I arrived for the visit. So my mistake I get it. But when I called to try and correct the matter they said that since I used the advanced purchase option embassy suites was not able to help me out. Turns out its a third party that handles that. So the third party says they will not do anything to correct the matter except charge me $50 to change my reservation for a later date and then I can use whats left if the credit. The hotel was not full and they just said it was my problem. So no help calling embassy suites customer care either they were useless. But here us the bright spot. Talking to the customer care agent at the hotel, Coti was here name, she helped me figure out some way to get a discount so that I at least had a room for the visit. What a sweet heart! After that the hotel was great. Great amenities, great breakfAst and managers reception. Everything was up to standard after the issue was resolved.

• Stayed October 2012
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
I am glad to hear that you enjoyedyour stay at our hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the level of service and inconveniences that you endured while working with the Advance Purchase department. We hope to see you return in the near future. Safe travels...

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

What you would expect. Pretty clean rooms, nothing-to-complain about service, pretty good breakfast. Happy hour is a welcome event at 5:00. Decent location for Chenal but not much to walk to. DefinitelY need a car

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stay with Embassy regularly and have never been dissapointed. The hotel is well kept and has a great center atrium with areas for relaxing and enjoying food and company.

The staff is very attantive and will take care of any needs immediately.

I will be staying here each time I'm in town over night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
jonesboro, arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I must have stayed here at least 6 times over the past several years on business trips. I have always received a comfortable, spacious room, good service. I have never had a bad experience and find some of the bad reviews to be not credible.This time I inquired about the covered parking and was told there is a $3 a day charge. Not sure I like that, I don't recall there being a charge in the past.
Overall I am still very happy to stay here whenever I am in LR on business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Having stayed at this hotel before, I had an idea of what to expect. The hotel was packed when we arrived on Friday night for the weekend. No parking spots anywhere! I inquired about the parking garage at check in & they gave me the code for the garage..have no idea if there was a charge but didn't show up on bill...what a blessing!! Also, due to a mix up on the reservation, they were able to comp my internet...again..thank you! It's little things like this that will make you come back to a hotel. I didn't use it that much but it was nice that there was no charges incurred !! Breakfast buffet was great each morning. Host was friendly!! Lots of people there due to a soccer tournament in town and most of the guests had soccer players (including me). The managers reception was great on Saturday night & the bartender was super nice serving up drinks & giving the girls..shirley temples...what a treat!

The beds are kinda small...doubles..would be nice if there were two queen beds. I like the sitting area outside the sleeping area. Makes it nice when you have others that want to sleep & you can't. There was a birthday party for a little girl next door to us & their door was constantly opening/closing for a few hours but it did settle down. We were on the 8th floor...elevator operated fairly fast throughout the weekend. One thing that was kinda disgusting: found dead & alive bugs (cockroach-big bug-??) in the bathroom on our last day..kinda freaked me out as the bug(s) were there & then I returned a few minutes later..and then they were gone...makes you wonder where they went! As I was in a hurry to check out, I didn't have time to mention it to the front desk! Maybe I should have & perhaps they would have offered me something?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a good time, the rooms were nice. I have been there serval times, best thing is the food. The service was good also. Will stay again when in little rock. Keep up the good work. I have been to others hotel in littlrock and they were ok but not the embassy. I would stay in one other when I am ready for a break from the embassy or just a different location.

Room Tip: request room above the at least the third floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
I am pleased to hear you had such a great time at our property. I will pass along your praise to the associates that make these experiences happen every day! Thank you for taking the time to give us some GREAT feedback. Please feel free to contact me personally if you ever need anything.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

First, The internet here costs 9.95 a day (unless you have status) and runs slower then dial up internet.

The proof: As I write this in the hotel lobby this is the speed I get. IN THE LOBBY! Rooms yeah right, good luck!

Last Result:
Download Speed: 16.3 KB/sec transfer rate
Upload Speed: 12 KB/sec transfer rate

Needless to say if your here on business look elsewhere. The rooms are old and badly need updating, I am guessing it has been about 15 plus years since one was touched. I was told last week that they have updated floors 2-4 now. I am currently staying in one of the "new rooms" on floor 3 and it looks like all they did was put in newer carpeting. Nothing else was touched. The shower rod was broken in my last room, the drain is broken in my new room. Towels never seem to be there and housekeeping takes forever to respond to calls. I tried to call to get more from my room but the room phone didn't work. Go figure...The manager is never on site despite my numerous requests to speak to one. One week the staff gave my room away and had no explanation as to why, they literally gave my room with all my belongings in it to someone else. Luckily nothing was stolen. Listen on business you could really do better anywhere then here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Christopher, thank you for taking your time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sorry that it was not up to your expectations. It is always our goal to not only meet but exceed your expectations. We will work diligently to address all of the challenges that you identified with our service. I am pleased to report on some upcoming projects in some of your areas of concern. We are upgrading our internet speed for the hotel in January and that should make a great impact for all of our guests, in particular when attempting to download an important file. We are also beginning a rejuvination project for our hotel this October. We will be refreshing our restaurant and the sleeping floor corridors with new carpet, wall paper, signage and lighting by the end of this year. We are very excited for these projects and the impact it will have on the overall experience for all of our guests. I would be honored to host you if you would be willing to give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me directly. Once again, thank you for your feedback; without it we will not grow.

Stephanie Grade

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock? Share your experiences!